|Fits as expected||
Hanes Men's Active Cool 12-Pack Ankle Socks
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- White: 53% Polyester, 44% Cotton, 2% Rubber, 1% Spandex; Black: 53% Polyester, 43% Cotton, 2% Rubber, 1% Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Fresh IQ advanced odor protection technology attacks odor-causing bacteria in your clothing to help you feel fresh all day
- X-temp revolutionary cooling technology is designed to respond to your body temperature to help keep you cool.
- Half cushion foot bottom for all day comfort
- Spandex throughout for a superior fit
- Features our smoothest comfort toe seam
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Soft, durable ankle socks keep feet cool, dry, and fresh with x-temp and fresh iq - for your active lifestyle
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B073CPS3GV
- Item model number: AC1612
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 18, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Originally when I purchased these I was very skeptical. They appeared to be super small to the point where I didn't think they'd properly fit my foot. To my surprise they had a LOT of stretch, so it fit my size 12 foot with surprisingly no problem. To be clear, the stretch is a comfy stretch. It doesn't feel constricting, but they are just tight enough as to feel secure in them not sliding down or rotating while you wear them. After getting the socks on, I was wary because they appeared to be quite thin once stretched. These socks were (comfortably) stretched so thin that I could see the color of my feet through the socks. I was very wary and expecting them to tear/rip easily. After a few months of consistently wearing and washing them, they've continued to hold very strong.
This includes yard work, morning jobs and workouts, and a few times wrestling on rough (shoeless). These socks have proven to hold quite well eventhough they appear to be very thing. Not sure how they made a sock so thing, stretchy, yet durable, but they figured it out.
In terms of breathability, they breathe incredibly easily. I've never heard of summer socks, but I'd definitely consider these summer socks if you're the type to wear sneakers most of the time. They breathe similarly to dress socks, yet are still very durable. Thanks to a rainy day I can say that when wet while wearing, they do get rid of water easily and quickly. They don't get totally dry, but they get dry enough to make the wearer happy enough to continue wearing the sock.
The fact that now own 18-pairs should speak for itself. I'm loving these socks. The first 6 pairs have lasted almost 5 months of some very frequent wearing.
For anyone wondering, these are the Hanes X-Temp Socks that have writing just below the toes. "Hanes" is in red, "X" is blue, and "Temp" is white.
1) They're comfortable
2) They breathe well
3) So far they show no signs of wear and seem to be fabricated well
4) They dry quickly
Too tight and barely passed my ankle.
Will be giving them away to someone with smaller foot.
Most recent customer reviews