Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on January 31, 2017
I'm 6'4", I have a very long torso, and these shirts fit! The only negative is that the seams roll back on the bottom of the shirt, and the end of the sleeves. This is only an issue when they come out of the drier. They stay in place when I wear them. I'm still giving 5 stars, because the shirt is still excellent. It's only a folding issue at this point.

Quality of the material, and tailoring is very good. Shirt fits as expected compared to other XLT.

I have five of these shirts I've ordered as a single, and a 3 pack. I will order these shirts if I need to replace any.
on November 23, 2015
I have to say it is hard for find my husband a 3XLT shirt that is long enough for him for a good price. When we got these shirts in 2 days and once he got them he tried them on and they fit him perfectly. Very happy with the purchase, and hope more colors become available after the new year.
One person found this helpful
on December 1, 2015
I'm 6'2" and weigh around 186. For years I've put up with wearing various T shirt brands purchased from the big box stores and finally got fed up with the bare midriff look. I ordered 3 shirts to try them out and just ordered more. Yes, it's the small things that matter and wearing a t shirt that fits my frame...well, it feels darn good. I also like the heavier more sturdy cotton fabric.
on May 10, 2014
Have always had trouble finding shirts that fit me. These seem to be the only ones that I have found, that really fit me well and seem to be good quality, and are very comfortable, (gotta love 100% cotton). Can't stand shirts that are supposedly a tall size, and are not long enough. Have purchased many of these for work, and are great to wear any place else. My only complaint is, I just wish they came in a better variety of colors in the tall size. Big guys like to look good too.
on February 21, 2014
I am 6'6" tall and 190 lbs. Got tired of having to buy shirts for short people. Found these and own 4 of them. All of them have been washed and dried several times and they come out perfect everytime. Highly recomend these t-shirts to anyone.

I've owned these shirts for quite some time now and the are still holding up very well.
on October 7, 2016
3Xlt runs small it is long enough but not a true 3x width.
on November 6, 2013
I ordered Tall-XL because I like 'em a little loose. The T-shirt body length was OK but the sleeve length could have been an inch or so longer. These sleeves are shorter than my other brands of this size. Overall appears well constructed.
on March 4, 2013
The shirt arrived promptly and very well packaged. Cotton is thick and soft and doesn't look cheap. Washed immediately alone and used color catching sheet in dryer. Barely any fading on first wash. Kept its shape well and fits like a 4x and is a very long t-shirt. Ladies if you have a husband with a long torso like I do this is a good product to buy. It's actually longer than the other xt shirts I've bought him.
on November 22, 2014
All the reviews others have wrote couldn't be any more accurate. The shirts fit just as expected, and it's great to finally have shirts that cover my torso. Now only if the shirts would be available with strips I'd be all set!
on December 17, 2013
Great simple t-shirt, just as described. It's a long t-shirt...it's comfy...lightweight.... What more needs said? Bought a bunch of them in "tall." Great!