Hanes Men's 4 Pack Boxer Brief Short Leg Bb Trunk, Multi Color Assorted, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Preshrunk for a great fit that lasts
- Comfort weave
Hanes men's boxer brief 4 packringer exposed waistband short leg bb/ trunk
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 4.5 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B008R6TRJO
- Item model number: J745P4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Colors are mainly dark blue with one light blue.
2. Look very short but when my boyfriend put them on, fit perfectly. He normally wears a Large, got the large, and they fit like a large.
3. The material seemed not quite as soft, so after opening, I soaked in some vinegar and salt water for a few hours before washing. Came out nice and comfortable according to my man. (He has eczema in his groin area so it is important his boxers do not cause itching. Which these do not)
-I am sure they could have done fine without the soaking, but I had the time and supplies so why not.
4. I am very please with this price. At $3.50 for each one, I definitely will order more when these eventually wear out. Which will probably take some time since they seem to be of decent quality.
The only flaw with these is the material is pure cotton so if you're active or wear these for the entire day you'll notice the bottom leg openings will stretch out and not contour to your thighs. This isn't a big deal but they kind of start looking like boxers but not in a neat way. These do have a padded seamed layer on the bottom leg openings but it doesn't seem to hold up for some reason. Other than this flaw, these cotton briefs feel very comfortable, are breathable, and look great.
Finally, these appear to be made exclusively by Hanes for a MAJOR department store retailer, and you'll see what I mean if you order them. These seem to be exclusive to aforementioned retailer, and on Amazon. You will have a hard time finding these exact briefs at other retailers because it seems to be an exclusive to Amazon and the other "lower" end discount department store (they're found in almost ALL malls throughout the U.S. that a million moms do not like).
The first time I ordered medium, as my other Hanes are medium, but these seem to run just a bit small. I have ordered more in large.
But if this is the kind of underwear you want, then they are pretty decent for the price. They might not last as long as other higher quality material, but they get the job done.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good quality , fit good. But when the male best friend is too happy is uncomfortable . LolPublished 17 months ago by rafa
I purchased these for my husband. We looked locally and were unable to find the shorter leg. The fit and length are great. You can't go wrong with Hanes.Published 22 months ago by JP Cooper
please please bring these back..these are the only comfortable underware I have ever found..used for years now cant find anywherePublished 22 months ago by lenny
Too tight around the thighs for an athletic guy. Small detail but an unpleasant small detail.Published on July 19, 2014 by Jason Z. Yano
These are decent boxer briefs yet they tend to loose stretch after a few hours of use. They regain the stretch once they have been laundered. Read morePublished on December 6, 2013 by D. Romero
My husband loved the set. Fit is comfortable and he has mention ordering again very soon. I definitely recommend this product.Published on December 4, 2013 by Yuridia Valenzuela
I tried wearing these, but they were awful. Baggy and no support at all. Threw them away within a month of purchase.Published on November 15, 2013 by Grant A. Lewis