Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on February 5, 2014
My son is super slender and I was hoping to get a shirt that was more fitted. It runs "short" too, so if you need the width and not the length, this is a good undershirt. Washed them and they kept most of the softness, but I still wish I could get the J. Khaki brand undershirts in older boy sizes. They stayed soft after two full years without shrinking sideways or wearing thin.
on March 29, 2015
These are great. I have been buying them for a few years now as my son continues to grow. They usually last about two years, and probably would continue to work longer as hand-me-downs (I have only one child). They do everything they say they do: durable, resist pilling, no issues with wear, lay flat collar. We double them as undershirts and pajama tops, so they have had plenty of weekly wear without issue.
on July 8, 2014
I ordered these because the Levi Strauss undershirts I usually buy weren't available in all white packs. I should have just dealt with the odd grey shirt in those packs because these won't last nearly as long. My boys need to wear undershirts daily and the Strauss ones lasted them for three years! And they didn't even have any holes or anything...they were simply too small. These are so thin and they shrunk quite a bit with the first wash (cold/cold, dry on delicate like most of our clothing). I don't see them lasting more than six months. I will gladly pay a little more for higher quality. Won't be ordering these again.
on May 11, 2014
Keeps it shape. Washes well. Last forever.

Works well as an undershirt during wintertime or PJ shirt. 100% cotton for comfort - a must for children with allergies and eczema, children who do sports (i.e. sweat a lot) and teens!

I've been using Hanes shorts since my son was little, and never regretted any of my purchases.
on July 12, 2014
Its an undershirt. But, these little white T-shirts have other uses. School projects! Ty--dye, and drawing with fabric markers. The huge bummer, even in cool water they shrink. Got larger than needed size and they shrink up the length, not the width. I'd like this shirt materical to not be so....flimsy and see-threw. Its cheap, and reasonably so. I got what I paid for.
on January 4, 2013
Hanes is a great brand and these Tshirts are no exception. The only issue I have with them is that they tend to run narrow. They seem like a size 12 in width / girth but a size 16 in length. Strange fit.... Some of the length shrinks in the wash, but still seems they should have been a bit wider for the length.
on May 9, 2014
I ordered a small for my average sized 7 years old. It looks a bit big for for him on arrival . However it shrink so much on the first wash, it is too small for him before he can wear. It went from size 7 to a 5. Bad material, don't buy or don't wash it.
on June 12, 2013
My son wears these and boxer shorts for summer pajamas. They are soft, light and hold up for hand-me-downs. Very comfortable. I use RIT die to give them color (which also serves to identify them in the wash and distinguish them from his brother's.)
on January 7, 2017
Very good quality as always. Good as undershirt as it's materialis thinner than the regular T-shirts of the same Co.
on January 7, 2015
The best things in life we often take for granted. This describes these t-shirts. Plain and white, but make your day so much better you take it for granted. These t-shirts are so comfortable, my sons will remind me if I forget to put one on them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question