Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Big Boys' Classic/Ultimate Ankle Sock(6Pair)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on August 5, 2013
I wish these had been described better than just "boys socks". These are TODDLER size socks. I followed the sizing chart to purchase socks for my 8 year old son who wears a size 2 shoe, I purchased the medium sized socks. What I received are a TODDLER medium size sock pack. They are going back.
on October 4, 2013
The sizing is totally messed up. I was attempting to purchase new socks for my Son who is 3 years old. Based upon the reviews, photos, descriptions they were toddler "little kid" size.

But what I received...fit my nine year old, as she could use them I sucked it up and didnt return. (BUT its ironic as i read a review another mom ordering them for her kids 10 year old six but ended up getting Toddlers.........which is what made me think I was ok ordering this listing)

IDK what is going on here...... but beware apparently its a total crap shoot what size your getting. it might be kids, it might be toddlers.....heck they may throw an adult in there for fun once in a while.
on December 15, 2012
So, yeah, I'm a single dad of a 10 month old little girl who really hates having stuff on her feet. So I got her these. She still pulls them off and chews on the sock, but she does it less often than she did with the little girl socks. And, since these are all the same, I get to spend time with my daughter instead of playing "match the stupid pattern" game. The socks are fairly thick, and of good quality. Seriously, if you would rather spend time with your child instead of with their laundry, get these socks and make your life simpler.
on September 13, 2013
When I purchased this product, its description indicated that it was 100% cotton. Upon arrival, I discovered that it was not.
on March 5, 2016
"Fit as hoped"
Figuring out which socks to order was a challenge. After your kiddo grows over the toddler sizes, it becomes challenging to figure out from the size charts offered on these product listing. It would be helpful if it were acknowledged children's shoe sizes "start over" when they graduate from pre-school sizes to youth sizes, to adult sizes.
Anyway, my son will be 6 years old next month.
He wears a size 13.5 child to size 1 youth (going off Nike shoe sizes here).
If he were any smaller these would be too big.
The packaging says for shoe size 9 - 2.5. IMO there is no way this sock would be appropriate for a toddler wearing a size 9C, considering a 6 yr old wearing a 1Y, just fits into them.
Anyway, they're very soft and cushioned. The heel is where it is supposed to be, and they are at his ankle described per the packaging.
I always try and buy multiple packs of the same style/color socks so I am not trying to find the correct mate to a million dif. colored socks. Thankfully, a company figured that out and these are all of the same shade. I believe they also do this for convenience when you have an older boy and the Hanes Logo is a different color (so you won't have to figure out what kiddo the socks belong to). I posted a photo below showing the size in ratio to my hand and the coloring used.
Now that I know what size actually fits, I would repurchase these again and I will look to purchase some "no show" socks for summer.
review image
on June 22, 2016
My husband has size 8 feet and buying him traditional mens socks have always resulted in the heel of the sock up on his ankle. After all those socks are sized for sizes 6-12, what do you expect when the range is that high? He has never been happy with this. So when I asked him what he wanted for fathers day, he said socks that fit. After looking at mens socks and not finding anything in smaller sizes I went to the boys socks, and found these size Large is 3-9 still a 6 size range but the high end is near his foot size. I decided to go ahead and buy him a bag and see if they fit. Guess what, they are still a bit on the large size but they fit SO MUCH BETTER. The heel is actually where the heel is supposed to be! Its amazing, and he is thrilled with his present. He mocks himself for needing boys socks but if the sock fits...
on November 28, 2012
These socks are very thick. They are so thick that my 4 year old son, who wears a size 10, cannot wear them because they make his shoes too small. Maybe on a bigger foot you might have more luck. Definitely disappointed in this purchase.
on July 28, 2016
We go through kids socks at a rate that is astounding! I like these socks for kids. They are soft, wash well and with multiple socks in the pack if one gets lost there are no 'stray socks' because they all match! Thank you Hanes for making my life just a bit easier!

If you like my review and find it helpful, please hit 'YES" for 'was this review helpful!
on October 30, 2013
How much can i say about socks?

I bought these for my son for school because he must wear white socks. He is extremely picky, even about socks, and he loves them. He will only wear this brand and says they are "very comfy". This is the only brand of socks that I buy for my family. Great buy!
on May 20, 2016
These are great socks. They are thick enough that they won't wear out too soon, but not so thick that my boys complain. I ordered both the medium and large size and am very happy that the toes have 'Hanes' written in different color thread. Makes it easier to put the socks in the correct drawer for my sons!