Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on November 20, 2012
These are a decent quality wife beater but they run a little small. Other brands fit my beer belly better. I'm 6', 185lbs and a large doesn't work for me. If I were in good shape, maybe 170 or less, a large would work well.
on August 4, 2011
Internet shopping has really changed the world. So many Australian companies have shut down production and moved it to China, bringing back these items at no savings to reflect the cheaper labor involved. This is my protest and I am pleasantly surprised at the price and quality of these Hanes singlets, AND, they AIN'T MADE IN CHINA!!! Even with the postage to Australia I have scored a bargainHanes Classics Men's Classics 6-Pack A-Shirt Value Pack
on March 25, 2017
Great fit and comfortable for summers. Value for money product.
on November 28, 2015
These are too small especially after repeated washings/shrinkings. Buy one (or two) sizes bigger than you think you need!
on December 30, 2014
Hanes is a good product.
on August 24, 2015
The tanks are comfortable and fit as expected. I've generally gotten a decent life span out of the them before they are too stretched to be used anymore. I'm satisfied with my purchase.
on February 16, 2015
Quality looks okay, but the fit is way off. It should be labelled boy's fit, not men's. I could not even get the shirt over my shoulders. They do not even come close to the same sizing that the Crew Neck White Tees that I bought, which fit perfectly.
on February 24, 2017
super comfortable. would buy this again.
on November 6, 2016
Good quality...I buy Hanes a lot
on April 22, 2016
Not the Hanes Classics which is a softer cotton. These are like sand paper.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.