BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on August 17, 2013
These are so soft and comfortable I even prefer them to going 'commando' as the kids say or just meandering around nude. They offer the support of briefs with the freedom and non-butt crack ridingness of briefs. I think if I had a harem of silk-gloved goddesses to follow me around and carry my man-parts at all time, it would not be as comfortable and pleasant as these boxers.
3030 comments| 737 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2017
My husband has these for a few months and they are falling apart already! He has a lot of underwear so they don't even get washed every week. The thread around the waistband is unraveling. I also bought the 7 pack of Hanes Red Label gray & Black and they are of much better quailty. I wish I had bought 2 packs of those.He says the Red Label pack fit a little snugger (don't get baggy) and are slightly longer which likes because they don't ride up as easily as the FreshIQ ones.
review image review image review image
on December 18, 2013
I have been wearing this style and brand of Hanes boxer briefs for many years and this is why... They fit snug for support but are not tight and restrictive. The leg openings always seem to be just right and never seem to pinch like a tourniquet. The are also no seams, ridges or lines in the fabric on the backside of these briefs. I spend a lot of time in the drivers seat and ride a motorcycle a lot in the summer. These briefs have yet to irritate my backside like the seams do on other brands. I have never had the elastic waist band go bad on these briefs and the band is wide enough that it doesn't roll over, bunch up, and irritate. If I were a dooms day prepper, which i'm not, believe me, there would be cases of these in the attic.
on April 28, 2017
they work....fit a little snug on the legs... but all in all they fit good
on May 29, 2017
UPDATE 6/2/17: One of the pair I received is defective. The hem on both legs is bad. They do not stretch. Make sure you check all products well. I love these. They fit great and feel like a quality product. They have not rode up on me at all. Even when putting on jeans, they stay put. They don't stretch all out by the end of the day. Great product.
on August 9, 2017
Delivered on time in good condition with appropriate packaging. I've used this product for several years with no problems. I expect to reorder two years or so from now as these begin to show wear and tear. Just a good design produced with consistent quality--who could ask for more?
on October 19, 2014
Very nice comfortable material. Colors are nice. Tighter fit than boxers being briefs. I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs so I'm a little thicker than most. I have a 37" waist and got large. Just fits and I'm afraid what will happen after being washed a few times but I have the feeling x large would be to big.I'm a victim of being between sizes.
on May 30, 2017
Very comfortable and don't "strangle" you. Really like this product.
on September 7, 2017
The elastic waist can really squeeze, even after ordering a couple sizes larger. I wish they could make these with a waist material that could gently hug the hips rather than act like it needs to be securely strapped on.
On the good side, they are made with good thick material.
Also, on a side note, the thigh material loosens up over time while wearing but goes back after washing.
on September 18, 2017
I will not buy again. These are not as soft as the other Hanes. The stitching below the waistband has very little stretch, making them hard to put on/ off. The fabric is not terribly soft either. Trash bound.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.