Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on November 22, 2013
There seems to be a discrepancy between Amazon sizing info and that shown on the package.
Amazon sizing info: Small 30-32 Medium 34-36 Large 38-40
Package sizing info: Small 28-30 Medium 32-34 Large 36-38

I have been wearing size Medium forever, but I figured that maybe they just altered their sizes, so I ordered Small based on Amazon's info as I'm right about a 31" waist. Sure enough, when I saw the package I realized what was going on. In my case
it's not a big problem, but others might end up ordering the wrong size. Fortunately, the Small seems to fit OK as long as they don't shrink.
I would have submitted an image of the packaging in case anyone else is confused about sizing, but that doesn't appear to be an option with this product.

Other than all of that, this product is what I expected. The quality is decent and probably comparable to the other name brands. They just don't make stuff like they used to.

Update 12/22/2014: It looks like the Amazon size chart has been corrected to reflect the size chart on the package.
66 comments| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2016
Thin. Delicate, fragile, lean, meager, skinny, emaciated, slight, ethereal, featherweight, lightweight, scrawny, spindly, threadlike, underweight, light. That should be close to 20. What the heck does "Ultimate" mean with respect to these THIN briefs? Hanes used to be my brand but I'll have to look for another. $38 MSRP -- is that joke?
on July 24, 2013
The quality of this product is great but we were hoping for the size 36-38 to be smaller than the size 38 of another brand and they are virtually identical. My 92 year old dad has lost his butt and all his pant and briefs keep sliding down. He is currently wearing Jockey size 38. We will probably try the 32-34 and hope they are big enough. In any case they are nice soft briefs.

We purchased the 32-34 and found them to be the correct size for our dad. If you are looking to size down from Jockey 38 go to Hanes 32-34. The quality is very good.
on September 25, 2013
I have only worn Hanes for decades, and was disappointed to discover that now they only have S, M, L sizing, instead of sizes every 2 inches in waist as they used to. Since I need a size between small and medium, I chose medium, and was disappointed with the baggy fit. Now I must find another brand of underwear. I would rate these briefs 4 stars for quality, but only 3 stars due to the unnecessarily limited product size selection.
on April 18, 2014
Despite supposedly being pre-shrunk, these underpants shrank excessively when washed. I ordered XL, which is supposed to fit 42- to 44-inch waist. I washed them before wearing them. They are now 15 inches across when folded in half (i.e., 30 inches around) and although I can get them on, the waist is uncomfortably tight. Returning for refund.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 27, 2015
These men's underwear are well made with pure cotton materials resulting in soft comfort. The elastic band is not too tight and holds its shape well after washing. The sizing does run small so I recommend you get one size up, as after washing, the underwear does become smaller.
on October 17, 2014
Bottom line.... Good quality but if you go by the size chart, they may seem snug. Order the next size up to play it safe. They were inexpensive enough that I just ordered another pack instead of returning the first pack.
on December 24, 2014
The first time I machined washed these briefs they shredded both in the front and back. I am very disappointed in this product and amazon should refund the money I spent on this inferior product.
on March 30, 2016
for 1st 2 hours they fit well. after that they didn't hold or support my family jewels.
on October 1, 2014
I usually take a size 38 for briefs and the large fit properly. The elastic waistband has a very smooth feel which I like. No complaints.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.