|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.08 - $63.57 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Zip-up hooded sweatshirt in 7.8-ounce fleece made with up to 5% polyester created from recycled plastic
- Double-needle cover-seam neck and armholes
- Pill-resistant fabric with high-stitch density for durability
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs, split kangaroo pocket
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Hanes Men's EcoSmart Fleece Full Zip Hoodie OP180||Hanes Men's Ultimate Heavyweight Fleece Hoodie OF280||Hanes Men's Nano Premium Lightweight Hoodie ON280||Hanes Men's EcoSmart Fleece Sweatshirt AMZ9|
|Weight||8 oz.||9.7 oz.||7.2 oz.||8 oz.|
|Fabric||50% Cotton/50% Polyester||90% Cotton/10% Polyester||80% Ring-spun cotton/20% Polyester||50% Cotton/50% Polyester|
|Famous For||EcoSmart Comfort||Warmth & Durability||Lightweight, Superior Softness||EcoSmart Comfort|
The Hanes ComfortBlend EcoSmart full-zip hooded jacket provides medium-weight fleece comfort all year around. Feel better in this sweatshirt because Hanes keeps plastic bottles of landfills by using recycled polyester.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JULWE54
- Item model number: OP180
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 26, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The zipper works smoothly, and the pockets are big enough to keep plenty of dog treats in (very important feature, just ask my dogs!)
Because it's very oversized on me, I like that it has elastic cuffs to keep the sleeves up, and that the bottom hem is snug enough on me it doesn't get caught on everything.
Hanes products usually last a good long while, but I'll update if this hoodie falls apart, pills, or the zipper stops working.