Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Big Girls' Crew Neck T-Shirt (Pack of 3)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on November 3, 2013
I am very happy I bought these the price was great and since I'm short bodied the shirts fit perfect very comfortable shipping was fast I will be looking into buying more products from this seller thank you so much I would recomend them to a friend
on December 18, 2012
Bought a set of these to use for slumber party to tie dye. Stitching leaves much to be desired. Another set (plain white) came complete with a rip in the armpit. While I the colors worked awesome (even the purple...which turned out the best...totally surprising me), I won't buy again.
on December 31, 2012
I bought these for Pajama shirts and they work great. True to sizing. More like an undershirt, would not wear for an everyday shirt.
on November 30, 2012
I guess for this price I can't expect too much. I bought this for my daughter so she can draw on in for school project. The material is very thin, I don't expect it too last too long if I put it in the washer.
on April 9, 2013
I bought these for my daughter because she doesn't like to sleep in tank tops (which seems to be all I can find in stores). She also likes the cotton. They were well-made, wash well and look nice.
on October 16, 2013
These is nothing much to write about these. They are true to size. I ordered size small for my 7 year old daughter and they fit great. They are undershirts and they do what they are made for :)
on August 31, 2013
These short sleeve Tee shirts 3 in a package are nice for running around and fit in her wardrobe so the jeans and shorts that are dots or stripes or pattern have a top to go with it.
on May 28, 2013
We bought these t-shirts as part of a craft for our girls birthday party. They came quickly, are very soft, and have a nice cut. They've held up well to multiple washings.
on November 2, 2013
These basic shirts are nothing fancy. The fabric is a lightweight cotton, fairly thin, the shape is boxy and the length is fairly short.
on March 27, 2013
I bought these for Pajama shirts and they work great. True to sizing. More like an undershirt, might wear for an everyday shirt.