|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.99 - $47.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 97% Polyester, 1% Latex rubber, 1% Spandex, 1% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Cotton/polyester/natural latex rubber/nylon
- Fresh IQ advanced odor protection technology attacks odor-causing bacteria in your clothing to help you feel fresh all day
- 12-pair pack. Crew length socks stay up and hits at mid-calf
- Comfort toe seam, our most comfortable seam ever
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Hanes Men's Cushion Crew 184V12||Hanes Men's Cushion Crew 184V6||Hanes Men's Value Crew 970A10||Hanes Men's Ultimate Crew 84/10||Hanes Men's Ultimate Crew CL84|
|Primary Fabric||Cotton||Cotton||Cotton||Super Soft Cotton||Super Soft Cotton|
|Cushioning||Full Foot||Full Foot||Full Foot||Foot Bottom||Full Foot|
|Pack Size||12 Pair||6 Pair||10 Pair||10 Pair||6 Pair|
|Colors||White with Grey Foot Bottom; Solid Black||White with Grey Foot Bottom; Solid Black; Solid Grey||White with Grey Heel & Toe||White with Grey Heel & Toe; Solid Black||Solid white; Solid Black; Solid Grey|
Crew socks made with cotton for all over softness, superior fit and ultimate durability
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 8 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00UZ47RFM
- Item model number: 184V12
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 14, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Low cost of $12.54 with free Amazon shipping when I bought a 12 pack.
+ Pretty good customer product reviews.
+ Advertised - soft cotton blend - cotton/polyester/natural latex rubber/nylon.
+ Advertised - classic crew socks each featuring ribbed leg, comfort-toe seam, and cushioned sole.
+ Advertised - Fresh IQ advanced odor protection technology.
- VERY thin, too thin in my opinion, but my son likes these. They're comfortable, but my feet get cold wearing these around the house!
- Socks washed once in the washing machine are covered with "fluff balls"... also called "pilling"!
- Advertised - 54% Polyester,42% Cotton,3% Rubber,1% Nylon. ◄ Much less cotton in these socks, compared to the Hanes ankle length socks we wore over the warmer months.
- Advertised - imported. ◄ For those that prefer to buy products made in the USA.
▪ There's no way I'm going to wash these by hand & as bad as they look after one machine washing, odds are pretty good I won't be buy any more of these socks!
► Update November 25, 2017
▪ These are looking pretty ratty after a few machine washing cycles. They are completely functional, but totally covered in "fluff balls"... also called "pilling"!, They're now in the "Give Back Box" ready to be donated.
▪ To replace these socks, I went with these which have 76% cotton, 22% polyester: Fruit Of The Loom Men's 6 Pack Heavy Duty Reinforced Crew Socks, Grey, Shoe Size 6-12/Sock Size 10-13
I hope you found this review helpful. On the other hand, if you did not find this review helpful, I’d be interested in hearing why, so that I can attempt to edit it and make it more helpful to both you and others. If you leave a comment on the review, suggesting how it would be more helpful, I promise to respond to your comment, and to attempt to incorporate your suggestion in my review, if it is at all possible for me to do so. My goal is to write reviews that help people, as I have been helped by the reviews others have written. Thanks!
1. "...featuring ribbed leg, comfort-toe seam, and cushioned sole"- the fabric is extremely thin, I actually felt my sole rubbing against the inner lining of every shoe I had on, the worst was with leather shoes...
2. Adding insult to injury, for some reason they don't stick to the foot and I felt my leg "sailing" inside my shoes. IFY, it was definitely not due to perspiration!It was solely because of its bad quality.
3. They have the same problem everyone else complains about, endless black lint all over after taking them off (and yes, I did wash and dry them inside out).
While the product listing (as of 2017-10-25) says: 84% Cotton, 14% Polyester, 1% Nylon, 1% Rubber
The product I received is marked: 55% Polyester, 41% Cotton, 3% Natural Latex Rubber, 1% Nylon
The materials list is actually printed on a sticker applied over the original package information. The sticker lists the same model number as the product listing (184V13) so it looks like this is another case of a company substituting cheap junk to save costs and hoping no one notices.
I noticed and I will be returning these. Very disappointing.
First Gold Toe went to heck and now Hanes. Does anyone make a decent sock that doesn't cost $10 a pair?