Hanes Classics Men's 6 pack Over the Calf Tube Sock, White, 10-13 (Shoe Size 6-12)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- socks closure
- 84% cotton, 13% Polyester, 3% other fiber
- Ultra soft ring spun cotton
- Double tough reinforced toe
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry
- Made in USA
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The Hanes Classics over-the-calf tube sock has ultra soft ring spun cotton for extra comfort. Other features include a double tough reinforced grey toe for enhanced durability, thick cushioning for maximum comfort and knit with spandex for better fit. The Red Toe Seam means Hanes quality you can trust.
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 6.6 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B000SKP6HE
- Item model number: HM CL 80/6-white-6-12
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 10, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Hanes Over the Calf Tube Sock 6 Pack - hmp180
They are the better ones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They don't last long. They stretch out and lose their ability to stay up on your leg. When I contacted Hanes and they learned I purchased them on Amazon, they stopped replying and... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Roger Imerman
Theses are the only socks my husband will where. He loves them. They last a good time which is nice. my husband is tall and they come up to his knees which is what he likes.Published on March 16, 2014 by Crystal
I love these socks and will be buying some more soon. Perfect size and the keep my legs warm with shorts on. Thanks.Published on November 20, 2013 by Shawn
Wat too short/small on my husband who is a size 8 shoe. These classic socks are not true over the calf socks.Published on October 23, 2013 by Heather Moser
and finding them for my husband that insists on over the calf fit w/ his size 13 foot - well - these were spot on!!!Published on July 23, 2013 by Kelli Adkins
These socks have that inside seam across the top of the toe with the extra material that bunches around the toes in the shoe and causes discomfort. Read morePublished on June 11, 2013 by Stephanie Litwins