Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 25, 2016
I'm very disappointed in this purchase. These tees sag and hang, looking terrible and cheap. The neck has stretched during the first wear, to the point that it doesn't show within my open collar shirt. I don't feel very confident these are Hanes quality and they were over $21.00 for six! I'll shop Target or Costco now for tees! (It'll be interesting how my refund is handled, whether I'll be charged returned shipping costs: I'm getting a message the cost will be deducted from my credit. Not such a PRIME outcome!) The tee on the right is 5 yrs old, the tee on the left is the new one and its neck is over 1.5 inches larger than the old one. AND, the fabric is thinner & stretchier.
review image
on September 9, 2016
These shirts have what appear to be an iron on Hanes logo where as my other Hane's tees are printed and there is no tactile difference when you run your finger over the cloth. When you touch the logo on these it feels like plastic. These are actually a very good quality shirt - but not for wearing under a dress shirt. They are at least twice as heavy as the Hane's shirts I bought at the store. So heavyweight I can't wear them under a dress shirt comfortably.
on December 2, 2015
These are very thin and quite large, both circumferentially and in length. Especially large/bad is around the neckline. Ordered Medium which is what I normally wear (and Med. is usually nicely fitted on me, not tight but not loose either). These however, are about 2-3x larger around the neckline as a normal shirt (making them useless as undershirts) and the material is very thin to the point where it loses much of the white color (seeing through to skin tone). This may not bother some, but I like the crisp white color to contrast my maroon polo's.
on February 20, 2018
Somewhat smaller than other medium sized Tees I have worn. Material is very nice, plenty thick, but it shrinks a great deal after wash and dry. Too short in the torso which makes them difficult to stay tucked in. They are ok un-tucked. I will buy something else next time.
on October 12, 2016
Not sure if it's me or the shirts but been getting a rash since wearing these as undershirts. They fit well though and are as advertised: white, tagless, stretchy but not too stretchy (as in not those stupid hipster-style shirts that hug to your body like you were desperate for a second layer of skin), and would be comfortable if it wasn't for the itching (and yes, I use a special laundry detergent I use for my skin already and avoid other skin irritants).
on September 30, 2016
Counterfeit Hanes product. It was normal white T-shirts with Hanes logo and not comfort fit undershirts. Also, the logos washed off on first wash. I have other Hanes comfort fit undershirts and the logos are still solid after 100 + washes.
on August 19, 2017
I have been using Hanes undershirts for years with my business and dress cloths. They continue to deliver quality for the price and consistent comfort. Undershirts help reduce dry cleaning expenses over time and are well worth the minimal cost. The purchasing experience was also easy and convenient by allowing you to chose the style and size of the shirts prior to making the purchase. This way you know you are getting what you need and avoiding time consuming returns and exchanges.
on October 21, 2015
Absolutely way too large. I have bought this brand and this style of undershirt for my husband in stores at size XL and they fit perfectly. This size XL was way too big. A friend of ours tried them on after they turned out to be too big and he wears a size 3X. He said they were loose on him. Sizing is clearly not uniform. That being said, the quality of the undershirts is still good.
on February 20, 2017
Nice comfortable and soft even after several washes. I am 6ft 200lb slight beer belly have a build and the xl fits nice. It did shrink to fit on me like large shirts would, which is what I like. Overall I'm happy and will buy again.
on October 11, 2015
I've been 6' 4" for over 10 years. In that time I started wearing Hanes undershirts in a size medium, believe it or not, and several years later changed to getting Large which was more comfortable. Last year I ordered another set of Large and the shrunk down to belly shirt size and I couldn't stand then. They were always tight around my neck and nowhere near long enough, so finally a couple months ago I ordered a set of X-Large hoping those would shrink down to the comfortable size I need. But, no, they fit like a giant parachute with the collar hanging way low and loose around my neck. Too late to return now, so these will be converted to another set of rags. The sizes are now too unpredictable in fit and so I will no longer be buying Hanes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.