Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 12, 2017
Bought these for my 23 yr old son. He lives in them! So comfortable and they last forever! Minimal shrinkage. Tagless feature is great.Have been buying Hanes t's all my life, I won't buy any other brand and on Amazon the price was very good.
on August 19, 2017
I have been using Hanes undershirts for years with my business and dress cloths. They continue to deliver quality for the price and consistent comfort. Undershirts help reduce dry cleaning expenses over time and are well worth the minimal cost. The purchasing experience was also easy and convenient by allowing you to chose the style and size of the shirts prior to making the purchase. This way you know you are getting what you need and avoiding time consuming returns and exchanges.
on October 21, 2015
Absolutely way too large. I have bought this brand and this style of undershirt for my husband in stores at size XL and they fit perfectly. This size XL was way too big. A friend of ours tried them on after they turned out to be too big and he wears a size 3X. He said they were loose on him. Sizing is clearly not uniform. That being said, the quality of the undershirts is still good.
on February 20, 2017
Nice comfortable and soft even after several washes. I am 6ft 200lb slight beer belly have a build and the xl fits nice. It did shrink to fit on me like large shirts would, which is what I like. Overall I'm happy and will buy again.
on December 2, 2015
These are very thin and quite large, both circumferentially and in length. Especially large/bad is around the neckline. Ordered Medium which is what I normally wear (and Med. is usually nicely fitted on me, not tight but not loose either). These however, are about 2-3x larger around the neckline as a normal shirt (making them useless as undershirts) and the material is very thin to the point where it loses much of the white color (seeing through to skin tone). This may not bother some, but I like the crisp white color to contrast my maroon polo's.
on October 14, 2017
T shirts are fine. Fit well, but they are much thinner than the batch I got two years ago. I have a feeling in a couple more years these t shirts will be so thin you will be able to see through them.
on September 19, 2017
I always buy Hanes T shirts for my husband. They are getting better each time! They are soft, wash well, and last about a year, and then are great for polishing the car. Repurposing is always good! Great price, good size package, and quick delivery. What more can you ask for?
on July 11, 2014
I usually buy Stafford or Kirkland brand t-shirts, but thought I would give these a try. They are pretty much what I expected in a cheaper brand as far as material, but was a bit disappointed in the fit. I'm 5'11" and they are fairly snug for an XL size. The sleeves are length are much shorter than I'm used to in an XL. I can't fault the craftsmanship, but one other noticeable for me was that if you don't get them out of the dryer the second the cycle is complete, they come out looking like you've had your T's wadded up in a ball for a week. Ironing is nearly a MUST.
on February 8, 2017
Good quality white t-shirt. Seem to be holding up as expected. I've ordered a lot of Hanes t-shirts through Amazon and these plain white ones hold up better than higher quality Beefy Tees by Hanes.
on April 30, 2014
There's no doubt about it, I am a big guy (6'2", around 3 bills), but I'm not all fat, I'm also tall. To make things even more complex, despite being tall I have short legs for my size (32" inseam). How do I stay tall?

Extra long torso.

As such, other XL t-shirts did fit me in the shoulders, but would just barely get to the bottom of my gut.

Not these babies.

Nope, they are PERFECT for tall and fat guys like me. I don't plan on buying any other brands again in the future as I have finally found the one that fits me perfectly.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.