Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,291 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,390 reviews
on November 28, 2016
I have a 37" chest with 32" waist and the small is snug and form-fitting, perfect under dress shirts and draws compliments when worn alone. They don't shrink much at all, and stretch back to shape within a couple of minutes after they're on. The cotton gets softer and more absorbent after some wear. Even "stain guard" deodorants and anti-perspirants will stain them, so they are sort of a disposable item after while but the remnants make perfect polishing cloths.
on September 9, 2016
These shirts have what appear to be an iron on Hanes logo where as my other Hane's tees are printed and there is no tactile difference when you run your finger over the cloth. When you touch the logo on these it feels like plastic. These are actually a very good quality shirt - but not for wearing under a dress shirt. They are at least twice as heavy as the Hane's shirts I bought at the store. So heavyweight I can't wear them under a dress shirt comfortably.
on December 17, 2016
I've bought this item before and it did me well, but when I reordered the item a year later it seems Hanes has slumped on quality. The T-shirts are now ultra thin and they don't fit right anymore. I didn't know it was possible for a T-shirt to be both too big and too small, but it is true of these. After one wear, the T-shirt was somehow stretched out too wide, but in the wash, the length of the shirts shrunk so much I couldn't even tuck them into my pants. I'm a man so I don't like wearing halter tops. If you're looking for a quality undershirt, I suggest switching (like I did) to the Kirkland brand from Costco. Much better quality in terms of thickness, fit, and feel.
on March 29, 2017
I specifically ordered size L. The confirmation notice shows the order as size L. The package says size L. The actual shirts inside the package all say XL on the printed tag inside each shirt. Extremely disappointed as I was hoping to start wearing these as my under shirts for work this week. Now I have drive to Walmart tonight and buy the correct size there. Not only did I lose a couple days in wait time for these to arrive but still have to spend the money in gas to go to Walmart anyways to get what I need. Can't believe I wasted the money. Hopefully the homeless people up the street will appreciate them.
review image
on February 2, 2016
My husband is in the military and wears these under his uniform. They're comfortable, light weight, and easy to wash. Hanes is a great brand!! Doesn't shrink in the dryer either! =D

I would definitely recommend these to anyone in the military, or even every day life!
on April 21, 2015
These are your classic white t-shirts. These are great to wear either underneath a button down or by themselves as they are thin but bot too thin. Make sure to get a bit bigger than the size that fits you as they will shrink a bit in the wash. I like loose fitting clothes. I would typically wear a large t-shirt so with these shirts I purchase a XL as they shrink roughly a single size. When I need more white t-shits I will be buying snother bundle of these.
on March 21, 2015
These are good quality regular undershirts and the sizes run true. These are not flimsy but are the correct thickness that has been the standard for years. A must have for any man that likes to have a professional appearance with his button downs or that wants to make sure his shirts or uniforms remain clean of deodorants and sweat. Definitely better than wasting an hour wading through all of the knock offs and over-priced nonsense wear at the department store.
on December 4, 2016
I've worn large undershirts my entire life (including time in the military, where they're required). I ordered large here, and they were MASSIVE. The neck hole looked like the shirt once got stretched over a watermelon. Luckily, I have a friend who is more muscular than I, so he got an early Christmas present.
on January 5, 2016
My son ordered Hanes Men's 6 pack. We priced them in the stores and they were so more expensive. A great price and the tee shirts are perfect.
They are crew neck and come a total of six Crew Neck tees. He likes to wear tee shirts under his clothing especially in the winter to stay warm. He wears them alone also so he basically wears them all the time. A great buy !!
on April 7, 2017
I currently wear an older set of these in size medium. I've purchased these for many years. This set is the exact same size as my old set but they are much smaller and thinner. The overall quality of the fabric looks much thinner too. I hope they don't shrink

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.