Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,511 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,613 reviews
on April 25, 2017
Snug is what I want and even though they don't say deep V they are deep enough for them not to show when I where a shirt. I always wear a shirt. I know they are Tee Shirts but to me they are underwear. I knocked off a star because they want me to use non chlorine bleach. If it's white I'm going to use chlorine bleach (I'll take my chances).
on August 22, 2015
After reading reviews saying these shrink up almost a size, I decided to order a large. I also read that these were very thin, but I saw that as a good thing, as I work in a very hot restaurant and thick layers are not what I need. I was happy with the weight of these, but unfortunately, these did not shrink as other reviewers said. I wish I had followed my gut because now they end up folding underneath my slim fit dress shirts and looking terrible. I will be ordering again in a size medium.
on April 10, 2017
These shirts run a little large and they're pretty long. My bf is 5' 11" and the shirts are super long on him. But they're super comfy and work great as lounge shirts for both of us!
on August 26, 2016
Bought these for my husband and they are very durable thick tees that he is still wearing a year or so later. True to size and a brilliant white. Tagfree, very comfortable, no pilling or fading.
on January 10, 2017
For the price, you cannot find a better undershirt (purchased 6 for $15). The shirts fit very well, although they are a little thin. I would not recommend wearing these as an outer layer as most would consider them slightly see-through. The v-neck has a larger than average opening, which allows it to hide under collared shirts better than most others. The shirts are not super soft, but by no means are scratchy. Overall, if you are looking for a cheap base layer, this is a great choice. If you are looking for an outer layer, buy something a little more expensive.
VINE VOICEon November 26, 2016
These underwear shirts are great. I buy one package every year, and I throw away last year's. This is so cheap and convenient, no man should go without. This is for everyday use, not for fancy going out, or dressing up. It does what it is supposed to, fits great, and I love the price. Try them!
on August 17, 2017
Many of them were damaged in our pack that we bought. Not holes, but weird threading patterns in certain areas of the shirt. if you've ever put an iron that's too hot on silk and damaged it- that's what it looked like in a lot of areas on the shirts.
on April 2, 2015
I really like Hanes because of their fit and tagless products.

For these tees, though, I'm dissapointed. I'm a size 42 chest and ordered the Large. These tees fit baggy and have a deep v neck. If you're into the H&M loose top/tight bottoms hipster look, or like sagging your jeans past your buttocks, these would be complete the look for you. Otherwise, if you wear these underneath dress shirts, polos, etc., I'd order down a size for a closer fit.
on March 27, 2017
My husband loved this product. It was just what he was looking for. For the price of this product, my husband felt he received a quality item.
on September 1, 2017
According to Hanes website a medium fits chest size 38-40in.
I bought the medium size. My chest is 42in. Out of the package, this fits loose.
The fabric is super thin. Let's see how many washes this tee survives.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.