|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.69 - $57.06 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- shirts closure
- Machine Wash
- Soft, durable fleece with double-needle cover-seamed neck and armholes stays strong when you work or play hard
- Machine wash it again and again without hesitation because it's pill-resistant
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now this medium weight 7.8-o fleece sweatshirt is even better, because it is made with up to 5 percent polyester created from recycled plastic.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01L8JJ1GK
- Item model number: OP160
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 26, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(For reference, I am female, 5'8'', 170lbs, and this sweatshirt fits around my 36J chest with room to spare, coming to rest at about crotch level)
~ The inside is fleece-y and very soft, though it does pill slightly in the dryer..
~ Washes well, but shrank slightly vertically
~ The arm cuffs fit snugly while not constricting my man-sized wrists. The sleeves are maybe 2'' too long, which is nice because they can be pulled down to keep my hands warm.
~ The neckline is a little bit tight, but not unbearable. It just takes a few minutes to get used to.
~ I would call this a medium-weight sweatshirt. It's light enough to wear inside without sweating, and I would also wear it outside down to say 45F.
Overall I am very pleased with this sweatshirt. It is cozy, washes decently, and is priced very reasonably.