|Fits as expected||
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 100 percentage ring-spun cotton for ultra-softness (light steel is cotton/polyester)
- Preshrunk for a great fit, wash after wash
- Black satin label easily removed for tag-free comfort
- Contemporary fit
- Narrower ribbed collar for a more polished look
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
|Hanes Men's L/S Nano-T T-Shirt O498L||Hanes Men's L/S ComfortSoft T-Shirt O5286||Hanes Men's L/S Beefy-T T-Shirt XP86||Hanes Men's L/S Cool DRI T-Shirt O482L|
|Fabric||4.5 oz. 100% Ring-spun cotton||5.2 oz. 100% Comfortsoft cotton||6.1 oz. 100% Ring-spun cotton||Moisture-wicking 4 oz. 100% Polyester|
|Famous For||Lightweight superior softness||Comfort & value||Ultimate comfort & durability||Performance & UV protection|
So light and soft â€“ now this is a tee to love.Ultra-light, ultra-soft 100% cotton fine jersey knit.(Light Steel is cotton/polyester)Preshrunk for great fit wash after wash.Contemporary fit.Narrower ribbed collar for a more polished look.Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems for longer life.All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free collar.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KBZO8WA
- Item model number: O498L
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 18, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
1,207 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Value - Price is really on par if not better than other brands but the premium cotton and tagless feature sold me. Pima would certainly be more soft and higher quality but would price would probably be 50% more at least. For my needs I didn't see the need to spend more for close to Pima cotton softness.
2. Comfort - The premium cotton is nice, light, and soft. It's not heavy and bulky that you can't wear underneath other shirts but thick enough that you can wear it by itself. I've worn it to work with jeans. Being tagless also helps in comfort and the sleeve cuffs are hemmed smooth (more comfortable than the crew style IMO). Note that it's premium cotton not Pima cotton.
3. Fit - This is a slimmer fit which is good for me being 5'4" 125 pounds. I haven't washed it yet but it should be even a better fit after a little shrinkage. Don't know how it will hold up afterwashes but will update if it doesn't hold up. I anticipate it should hold up to a year at least.
1. I know it's the Hanes logo but red on white? It'd be nice if Hanes logo could be less visual on a white/light colored shirt.
2. It would be nice if this was also available as a V-neck. V-necks look more appropriate as a stand-alone shirt (IMO).
Hanes Men's Long Sleeve Nano Cotton Premium T-Shirt (Pack of 2), Light Steel, XX-Large