Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on April 21, 2016
My fiance who does not give a hoot about clothing/fashion of any sort actually went out of his way to tell me he loved it and feels really comfy wearing them, so to me that is all that I need to hear! I will definitely re-buy when the holes inevitably show up. He has size 11 feet and there are no complaints about them slipping around or anything. He described them as "very nice and soft on the inside" which is true, its almost got a fleece-y feel to them. The black color is also great because white socks get so gross after the shortest time and besides black is more fashionable anyway. If you want a low-cost, no fuss approach to your socks but still expect decent quality, then a bulk pack of these will do well.
on May 29, 2014
There isn't much to "wow" about socks in general, and that's the case here, too. The socks are well-made, have lasted for a long time, and none of them have holes in them. That's all I require from socks, so these work out just fine.
on October 8, 2012
I was afraid with the price being so low that these would be cheap sox that would deteriorate after the first wash or wear. My boyfriend plays a lot of softball, and basketball and goes through athletic socks like crazy, so instead of remembering to go to the store, I turned to Amazon to get them right away. These turned out to be fabulous. They're not too constricting around the ankle, but stay up on him just fine - my boyfriend is a size 10.5-11 shoe. They're not the most cushy in the world of ankle socks, but the material has held up well after a summer of him belonging to 4 softball leagues and putting them through some serious wear and tear! Not a single one has a hole and only one has some threads coming undone around the top of the ankle, but all in all, if we ever need to replace with another pack of these, I'm coming right back and buying these again!
on May 16, 2017
Comfy
on October 21, 2013
So, you're shopping for socks on amazon? That means, like me, you are probably to lazy to walk down to the store and buy new socks...and like me you use that extra time that you have saved to ensure that you are getting a great pair for a great price. These are your socks. They're cheap, super soft, and have lasted almost six months with no tears. No complaints here!
on December 11, 2013
After stressing over something silly like buying socks for a couple of weeks, I found these and purchased them as they were very inexpensive compared to what you can buy in any big box retail store. I am shoe size 10 and the fit is perfect, though they are a little warm and I've noticed that my feet sweat a little bit (not normal for me) if I walk for extended periods of time in a warm building. They have been great for the cold weather and I'm glad I bought them.
on December 19, 2013
These socks seem to be the run of the mill bulk socks you can find anywhere, but they are actually a bit better. They have a bit of a double weave at the soles to give it more padding. Also they seem fairly well made with few loose strings and seams. They arrived almost faster than i could do a load of laundry and certainly faster than i could go through 6 pair of socks (arrived in 2 days). Overall satisfied, will grab more when i need them.
on May 17, 2013
This is the only sock my son wants to wear. He loves the low cut, black style. They fit as expected. His shoe size is a 10.5 and he has no sizing issues with the sock whatsoever. The only negative is he seems to go through them quickly. They seem to be of very good quality upon inspection, so I'm not sure if he is not just extra hard on them. However, we do seem to have to replace on a regular basis.
on August 29, 2013
I really like those. Exact size and length I was looking for. I wear 11 and 12 shoes depends on the brand (dunno if that matters lol).They also feel great. Enough support, they feel like they're barely there.
on February 4, 2012
I almost did not order these socks due to some of the other reviews. However, I did because, hey, they're socks and I was not going to lose any sleep if there did not serve. I am pleased with them. They are well made basic socks. If you thought you were going to get highly engineered running socks, these are not them...but for routine exercise and use they are great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.