Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Men's 10 Pack Ultimate Low Cut Socks
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on May 26, 2014
While these look the same as the Hanes that you can pick up at your local store they are not, they are extremely thin and poor quaility.
on July 20, 2015
Unless you are looking for disposables, don't buy these socks. They are a cotton - poly blend and just very uncomfortable / low quality. If I only had $10 to spend on socks, I'd skip these and get the 5-pack of all cotton socks.
on June 5, 2014
Not a original product. The cotton is rough and the QUALITY seems to be degraded. Seems that there are lot of PAID reviews.
on January 27, 2015
I own several pairs of the same brand of hanes low-cut socks that are a few years older than this new order, and the new socks are significantly thinner than the old ones that I have run through countless washes. The fit is still great on these, but the quality of the fabric (it is soooo thin, practically thread-bare as a brand new product, which is insane) that I worry they won't last long. Kind of disappointed because the fit of these socks is perfect. Where does one buy decent socks that don't break the bank and are a quality product?
on April 27, 2015
Fit well, good price. If you are expecting the cushiony Hane's socks that you usually find in the stores, though, you will be disappointed. These are relatively thin, and I don't expect them to last more than a year or so. Still, at this price, that's probably okay.
on July 4, 2014
I purchased a few packs about five months ago but wanted to wait awhile until I wrote a review. Some reviewers complained about the overall durability of these socks, but I haven’t had major issues. Only two socks out of the four or five packs I purchased ripped prematurely. I use them regularly for running and they have stood up well to the extra stress. The ankle, heel, and bottom of the sock are made of the cotton. The top is a thinly constructed synthetic blend that is reasonably durable and allows the feet to breath. These socks are exactly what I was looking for at a great price.
on September 19, 2014
I've been wearing these socks for years. They fit well. My feet don't dry out when I wear them either like other socks I've tried. BUT. They don't last but a few months before they start getting holes in them. I guess if you buy more than one 10 pack, they would last longer, but I bought 1 10 pack to wear during the spring, summer, and fall or until it starts getting colder. They've lasted about 5 months before starting to get holes in a few pair. I guess with the price I can't complain much. But 4 stars for all the other qualities.
on October 9, 2015
I have been buying Hanes socks for over 20 years. These were not the same quality as what I normally by from Vanity Fair or K-Mart. The socks were much thinner than I ever bought before which made me wonder if they were knock offs or custom made for low end sales outlets I have the same socks from Kmart and they are two or three times thicker. They came with Hanes markings on the package but I have never seen Hanes made socks like this -- ever! I don't think these socks will last very long.The seller was great, but the socks were not. I will purchase my Hanes products from brick and mortar shops in the future.
on July 15, 2015
These seem a bit "cuddlier" (if that makes sense) than previous Hanes ankle socks I've bought, which I thought I would hate, but I actually really like. Maybe it's been too long and I've just gotten used to worn-out thin socks, but these seem to be thicker than I remember, but strangely enough that doesn't mean my feet get hotter wearing them. Almost the opposite -- I don't know if there's any special wicking properties to the material, but if I've been out in the garage or walking around outside I can get back in the house and take my shoes off and still have dry feet.

It's nice to know that while quality of many things is slipping, Hanes is still doin' it right.
on May 13, 2016
I ordered these socks because I owned and liked this style from Hanes, but they had worn out. I still have one pair though, and while they look the same, the older version appears to be thicker and softer. These also seem to not be quite as large. Note: I wear a 10.5 wide, and I'm not sure anything bigger would be comfortable.