Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
on April 7, 2013
These material on these shirts is a little on the thin side, but they're okay for the price. Used as an undershirt, they're fine, but would be way too thin and sheer without an outer shirt. The seams and collars are sturdy.

The one thing I don't like about these is that they have a tendency to discolor, especially if you use liquid chlorine bleach. Over time, they end up looking like you used them to wipe up spilled cola or coffee and then tried to bleach them. I haven't been able to determine whether the liquid bleach is making the brownish discoloration (I've never heard of such a thing from bleach), or whether these shirts are just oddly susceptible to this faint brownish discoloration, and the bleach is unevenly removing them (I suppose that's more likely). I have heard this phenomenon is not a problem if you use dry non-chlorine bleach.

Either way, for the price, these are okay as an undershirt, but not like the quality and color durability of thicker under shirts.
on November 3, 2012
I didn't go wrong buying these t-shirts. They are well made, feel great, and don't shrink up into a smaller size after multiple warm and hot water washings. I have paid high prices for the tees which like to be advertised as "bacon neck proof." I'll let others buy into that myth and continue to save money with these great under-shirts. I have yet to have one produce a "bacon neck" and even if it did I wouldn't care since this is a v-neck which nobody sees anyway.
on June 9, 2017
Excellent quality. I've owned these for over two years, wash semi-regularly (after wearing, of course), and these ha raelly held up well. Another high quality product from Hanes.
on October 29, 2012
The t-shirts were a bit lighter-weight than I expected, and I was surprised to find out they were made in Haiti. However, they fit, they held up well after being washed, and are a real bargain at that price. The package had a sticker on it telling me there was an extra, free t-shirt inside. Not true, unless the usual package was supposed to contain only 4 t-shirts, even though labeled 5.
on September 1, 2013
I wear these shirts every day, as a 2-shirt rule. It helps me keep my nice shirt clean and dry in the armpits. They do shrink considerably in the wash. My clothing is usually classified as "medium" in size, but for these I always buy large due to the shrinking factor. The shrinking tends to occur with length, rather than with height. Therefore, I am left with a somewhat baggy shirt that I can just barely tuck into my pants without it popping out. I have a slender build, and I am not that tall. I am not a customer who tends to have his belly pop out of his shirt, but sometimes it feels like that may happen with these, due to how short they end up. I would love these if they would make them slightly taller. All in all, I continue to buy them, as my main objective is to keep the armpits of my shirts looking clean and dry.
on January 11, 2014
The video contains a photo from each shirt. Most shirts have more than one stain. Notice the one with stains on the collar - that's the worst one. It seems like the seller got a good deal on irregular T-shirts without disclosing it to us. These were sold by Miklipco and Fulfilled by Amazon. I'll try to remove the stains with bleach. I don't want to bother returning them but I wouldn't have bought them if I knew. The price wasn't even so special compared to stores.
on July 8, 2013
Purchased these as a gift for my father, who wears size small.
He lives elsewhere so I shipped them to him. When he opened the pack and tried them one, they did not fit.
They were considerably smaller than size small. These appear to be extra small or perhaps a kids small.
I feel like I got ripped off and by the time and pay shipping again and try to go to the trouble of returning, probably not worth it.
Be careful about buying garments on Amazon.
on November 14, 2013
This particular product is a bit rough and unpleasant to touch (even after a few washes), in comparison to another Hanes v-neck shirt I own. I expected the same level of feel and softness, so it's a bit disappointing. I'd rather get something that feels better.
on November 29, 2013
These shirts are very comfortable. They are best as undershirts because they are very thin. Ladies, be warned you can see through these shirts if you wear anything other than a nude colored bra with them. However as long as you wear undergarments to match your skin color, no one will notice at all. Even so, next time I may try out the thicker (more expensive) style that Hanes offers.
on August 27, 2013
They hold up well and fit nicely and sell for a very reasonable price. We'll worth buying these shirts. Recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.