Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Price:$11.79 - $27.99

Showing 1-10 of 1,672 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,739 reviews
on January 9, 2013
Alright, so if you're a skinny guy and you want some very lightweight and comfortable pants, these are what you want. If you are, like me, a large fellow with a body shape not popularized in catalogs or the media, you do not want these pants. They look like skinny jeans on me, and skinny jeans do NOT look good on me. My wife couldn't stop laughing, which was not my desired reaction.

The upside? They're stitched well, are super soft, lightweight, and even have pockets! Yes, pockets, so you can have your phone in your pocket while you walk around the house in comfort. They have a single button on the fly, so they won't gape open in an obscene manner.

All that being said, I would NOT leave my apartment in these pants, unless I wanted to end up being arrested for public indecency.

edit/update: Alright, I don't know what's going on, but I got a pair of XXL (thinking this might resolve some of the issues I had with my XL pair) and they are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. Hanes must have redesigned these pants or something, because my new pair didn't pill up with fuzzies all over them, and they were HUGE. I mean, they are like full-on yoga pants. Maybe this is a design distinction between the XL and XXL sizes or something, I don't know, but my XL pair was like leggings, and my XXL pair is like wearing a pair of Andre the Giant's yoga pants. They're longer and the seat/groin/everywhere IS HUGE. Remember Pee Wee's Playhouse, that old show that was on Saturday mornings? When Pee Wee would pay in his giant underpants? Yeah, that's how much bigger my XXL pair were than my XL pair. Anyway, the fabric is nicer, the fit is much more like what I expect from "lounge" pants or "sleep" pants. In short, they made a vast improvement, and my guess is that all the sizing and fit stuff changed from one incarnation of these pants to the next.

I'd post before/after photos, but again -- I don't want to be jailed for public indecency.
2626 comments| 515 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2016
I bought medium in blue. My waist is 34. I'm 5'9" at 180lbs. The pants are about 10-12 inches too long. Great to keep my feet warm but bad when I walk around. The pockets stick out to the side like there is too much fabric. This provides an illusion of being the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man. The crotch sags on itself and there is so much extra fabric between my waist and the beginning of the inseam, I could fit six people in there. These pants fit terribly. Seriously, Hanes?! I love their stuff and buy from them regularly. In fact I recently bought them in black. The black fit perfectly. But these pants.... Shew.
review image review image
First, totally believe the consensus here in all the reviews that these run big. It is not just a matter of opinion. They indeed run huge. They are long in the legs and big in the waist. But knowing this I ordered accordingly. I wear a large in Hanes underwear and boxers so I got a medium in these knit pants. And going down one size fit the bill. These have an elastic waist with a drawstring and I don't need to use the drawstring at all unless I choose. The elastic waist by itself keeps them fitting perfectly without being too tight. They are still too long in the legs by about 3 inches for me - I am 6 feet. But luckily the length is in no way cumbersome for me. I don't trip over the bottom at all and when lounging around sometimes I honestly appreciate the length. But I cannot stress enough how comfortable these knit pants are. They are so soft and feel so good on my body. For me the thickness of the material is perfect. They are just right where they are light enough for warmer weather and also heavy enough to still keep you warm in the cold winter months. Other than the length being slightly long they fit me perfectly at the waist. They just fall right into place and while feeling so good also look good which is a nice bonus. They are not baggy. They fit to my body well without being too tight. There is just the right amount of room and lastly the durable material is so breathable. I love them and will be ordering more. So just get the right size, know that the length will be a little long unless you are very tall and these may be great for you too.
on January 3, 2014
These are very nice lounge pants. I bought them for my husband for Christmas PJ's. I bought a medium based on another reviewer stating the height and weight of her husband, which is basically identical to my husband, 5'9" and 145 lbs. However, a medium is definitely big on my husband, who is a lean mean athletic Ironman machine. He kept them, but would have preferred a small, which may also have been shorter. They're pretty long on him, but a taller guy would appreciate the length. He's a 30 to 31 waist in regular pants and jeans depending on style and manufacturer, so maybe that helps anyone trying to determine sizing. They look nice on him. The material is a nice weight for a Southern California winter, but he said he probably wouldn't wear them when it's warmer.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 6, 2017
My husband decided to try three top brands: Hanes, CYZ, and Fruit of the Loom. The photos show all three brands after washing and drying. My husband is 6' tall with a 32" waist and wears a "medium." He loves all three brands, but there are some differences.

SIMILARITIES
- All have pockets, button fly, and elastic waist band with drawstring tie.
- All three are very comfortable and fit according to specifications.
- All three have close to the same fabric weight, with minor variations.
- All three held up well in the wash (photos show one wash for each pair).
- The drawstring weight and form are actually about the same (the Fruit of the Loom drawstring is softer and gets a little scrunchier when washed).

DIFFERENCES
- The Fruit of the Loom seems to have the most substantial waist band and fly construction, followed by Hanes and CYZ. The CYZ also has smaller button and does not stay buttoned as well as the others. So, the fly is not as smooth on the CYZ as it is on the Hanes and Fruit of the Loom. However, my husband likes the CYZ pair for their light weight and comfort.
- The CYZ and Hanes are 60% cotton, 40% polyester, and the Fruit of the Looms are 100% cotton. However, the Fruit of the Loom bottoms did not shrink any more than the CYZ or Hanes after first washing and drying.

Overall, my husband is very happy with all three brands and "lives" in them when he's at home.
review image
on March 17, 2017
I've ordered these pants 4 times. First time they were way too big (size Large), returned. Second time I ordered medium, which were too narrow in the legs and shrunk too much after 1st wash, but I stretch them out so I can still where them. The 3rd time they were ridiculously short, kind of like capri pants or clam diggers as they used to be called so I returned them. The fourth time I decided to try the large again. Also kind of large in the legs, but decided to keep them and just wash and dry them on a warmer setting so they'll shrink a bit.

I kept ordering them because I like the material and the draw string waist, so I put up with the inconsistency and kept trying. Really comfortable pants, but sizing leaves much to be desired.
on May 5, 2017
I am 6' and slender... They don't make sleepwear for my body type. If you get the right waist size then they are about 6" too short. If you get the right length then they are quite literally 5 sizes to large in the waist. I may as well just tie a potato sack around me. I get that some people like there sleep wear a little big, but this is ridicules.
on February 21, 2013
These pants are great for pajama bottoms. Plenty long enough and run true to size. They have been through the wash a few times and no pilling or shrinking. Love 'em.
on May 20, 2014
I bought a 32-34 pair the other day. The waist size was alright, but the length is too long. I'm 5'9 and it goes from my foot to my stomach. I can put 2 of my legs into 1 pant leg. It's way too large and long for the waist size it's designed for
on May 20, 2017
So I'm writing this just to help some people with the fitment and sizing on these. I bought the black ones in a SMALL size and here are the measurements brand new out of the package and after 1 wash.

Un-washed (right out of the package)
Inseam - 31"
Outseam - 43"

Washed
Inseam - 29 1/2"
Outseam - 40 1/2"

These are perfect sizing for me, as I am a fairly tall (5 '10") but skinny guy with a 30" waist. The waist band fit perfect without needing the draw string, just the elastic was good enough for the around the house. I can see how the leg would be far too long for certain people but for me they are perfect, even after washing. Great pants in my opinion. As long as you keep your house at a comfortable temp you can easily wear them year round, and the pockets are pretty deep as other have said, holds my Galaxy S8 Plus easily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.