|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (11%)|
- 46% Cotton/40% Polyester/9% Rayon/4% Natural Latex Rubber/1% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- 1" high
- 8" wide
- Keeps feet dry with wicking yarns
- Ventilation with mesh panels
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.49 shipping
+ $1.49 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|X-Temp Comfort Cool Ankle CC18/6||Ultimate X-Temp Crew U11/5||Ultimate Crew CL85||Ultimate Crew 84/10|
|Cooling Technology||X-Temp Technology||X-Temp Technology||Wicking|
|Primary Fabric||Super Soft Cotton||Super Soft Cotton||Super Soft Cotton||Super Soft Cotton|
|Cushioning||Foot Bottom||Foot Bottom||Full Foot||Foot Bottom|
|Pack Size||6 pair||5 pair||6 pair||10 pair|
Hanes adapts for you. The x-temp design of these men's crew socks adjusts to your surroundings, providing a cool and comfortable experience all-day long. Available in a convenient 6-pack
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B019OANW9M
- Item model number: CC18/6
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 3, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-good value without compromising quality too much
-thicker soles relative to other products in its price range, but not excessively thick
-not prone to discolor as quickly as others in its price range
-cooling technology *
-"X-TEMP" branding under foot is too "X-TREME" for me
-there are cheaper options on the market that are willing to sacrifice quality for cost
* A note on the cooling aspect in these: the cooling technology is definitely noticeable for me, I thought it would work differently than it does. I wear LL Bean hiking boots for general use in Maine's colder months and mud season, and to hike year-round. These aren't branded as hiking socks (and certainly aren't priced like them), but I thought the cooling technology would keep your feet dry as well - not so much. I'm a heavy sweater, and particularly my feet get soaked in long sessions walking around in my boots. Interestingly, though the socks have a fair amount of padding for their price range, once the boots are off, the socks dry very quickly. This means that while the socks don't do the best job of wicking moisture away, the airflow and breathability is surprisingly good when they're in an environment that let your feet "breathe." I also wear a cheap pair of breathable sneakers that pair really well with these- again, I'm normally a heavy sweater, but with airflow, these socks keep my feet dry.
These are durable and soft, and stay that way. At least for the months I have had them so far.
They also fit well and keep my feet from blistering when working out. Great pack.
But it actually stretches quite easily and fits fine. Maybe a little tight on the leg, as it leaves imprints on my skin after a day at work. It's not painful or uncomfortable, but hopefully they'll soften and loosen a little with use.
I never considered foot sweat to be a problem, but they do keep my feet dryer than my other work socks. Not completely dry, but pretty close.
I was hoping for something thicker, therefor softer, but they're still not too bad.
True to size. Stretchy. My husband wears 9.5 shoes and this sock size 6-12 fits him perfect.
No smarting around the ankle. He wears them to work with boots and khakis, and to hang out with sneakers and jeans. Has worn them to the gym with sneakers and joggers too.
I machine wash & dry them, no significant shrinkage detected, they still fit great after 2 months of use and abuse. Hubby said to order him 2 more packs lol