Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

VINE VOICEon February 10, 2013
I play table tennis as my fun thing to do, and, especially in summer, it isn't so much fun when you are perspiring like crazy, and your shirt and shorts are soaking wet. This shirt is a composite or combination of cotton and a synthetic; as such, it is a little cooler than a full cotton t shirt, and more importantly the water from your body (i.e. sweat) evaporates from the shirt very quickly. Most of the time I am dry when playing. Under the arm pits is a small exception, but I can live with that. The material is almost as soft as a good cotton fabric, and the fit is full (I wear a large as I lift weights). The stitching seems adequate (I haven't had any parts come undone or unraveled as of yet). As a final note, notice the 5.2 ounce as to the weight of the shirt; it is slightly lighter than other shirts on the market; this again helps it to shed water more quickly than others in the same class. (If price is a factor, Fruit of the Loom also produces a similar shirt, often at a lower price when found on sale.) Oh, one more thing, there are some full synthetic t shirts out there that are even cooler and lighter, the problem is they do not have a pocket. I like a pocket on my t shirt, so this is the best one with a pocket.
13 people found this helpful
on April 11, 2013
These are slightly heavier material than the 3-packs I have usually bought, i.e. W--Mart. I have had them since Jan '13 (three months now) and they have been washed multiple times. They have retained shape VERY well, unlike the typical T-shirts which are out-of-shape after two or three washes. These were poly/cotton blend. More info: in Feb '13 I purchased 4 more - same T-shirt, but 100% cotton. They too have "passed the test" of multiple laundry cycles.
7 people found this helpful
on April 8, 2017
IF YOU LIKE A SNUG FIT, GET THE SMALL INSTEAD OF MEDIUM. MEDIUM FITS ME LIKE A LARGE. NICE AND LONG WHICH IS VERY NICE .FABRIC NOT AS SMOOTH AS EXPECTED. A TAD SCRATCHY. HOPE WASHING/FABRIC SOFTENER WILL RECTIFY.
on September 8, 2013
I like the Hanes Pocket Tee Shirt. My only, and very minor, issue is that the shirts are a little thin for me. Other than that, they're good. I tried the shirts on when they arrived and then sent them through the washing machine. No shrinkage at all.
3 people found this helpful
on August 10, 2015
Great T-shirt! Great colors, my wife loves the blue and green. Must be washed in cold and hang to dry. Next time I'll try large, but I normally wear med. Very well made and will stand up well. Pretty heavy, so I'll be looking for lighter Hanes T-shirts to wear for summer. These are more for fall and winter. I will suggest to a friend.
on January 29, 2015
Great summer weight tees, although my contractor husband wears them year round. Bought a few and he loved them so much I got a bunch more. The hem stays put after drying, no more flipped hems! They are affordable too. He is rough on work shirts so that's essential. They fit exactly as expected.
on October 13, 2017
Outstanding, best I've ever owned. #2. JC Penney, white T-shirt; short sleeve with a pocket
on February 11, 2014
It's so hard to find Hanes shirts with POCKETS in stores, which my husband strongly prefers, so I was psyched to find these on amazon at a decent price with free shipping. However, husband informs me that these are not the "Comfort Soft" material he prefers, so I guess I have to keep looking.
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 27, 2018
size is right on.
on August 16, 2013
This shirt fits true to size but is very thin material-wise. I don't expect it to last very long. If you're easy on clothes you will probably get your money's worth out of it. If you're looking for something to work in, I wouldn't recommend this shirt.
2 people found this helpful