BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 28, 2011
After purchasing at least half a dozen different brands of baby/toddler socks, I have finally found a favorite and won't ever buy another kind! These STAY ON my son's feet!!! The only minor issue is that the set is actually 6 DIFFERENT pairs of socks- which can be annoying. They tops of each sock have a different style of stripe, so you really only get 6 individual pairs- I would prefer 6 pairs of the same sock so that they could be mixed and matched.
on February 10, 2014
So I read the reviews that talked about getting colored socks or socks that had different colored stripes at the top. And I figured, I'm okay with different colored stripes at the top. No biggie. I thought the socks would still look something like what was pictured. Nope... dead wrong! I bought this item on February 8, 2014 so this is clearly a problem that has not been solved.

What I received
*pair of yellow socks with white diamond and brown "X" on the ankle area
*pair of white socks with light blue, dark blue, and green stripes all the way up
*pair of white socks with 3 blue strips in ankle area and blue patches at heel and toe
*pair of light blue socks
*pair of dark blue socks
*pair of white socks with yellow stripes starting at toe and going up to ankle area

Even worse than just the blatant misrepresentation of what was pictured is that the insides of the socks have hundreds of loose threads. So I can't imagine these will last long. But they're probably not worth returning either given the price. Worst Amazon purchase I've ever made!!
on December 16, 2013
This is the second time I have ordered from NY Lingerie in the past 30 days. I ordered these socks.. It says "white with assorted toe and heel" WELL I got RED, BLUE, STRIPED, GREEN and 2 pair of white socks.. No grey heel and toe in the pack... BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Order from Hanes.com.. NY Lingerie is not reliable!
on February 13, 2014
as others have stated, the description says 'White w/ Asst Heel Toe'. we have a package of 'white w/assorted heel toe' purchased at a different store. what arrived was not that. solid red, solid blue, striped socks.... basically everything BUT the socks in the description. still giving 2 stars because I love how hanes socks fit my child, but i'm extremely disappointed with what arrived.
review image review image
on July 28, 2015
These socks are great and perfect for my 1 year old's feet. I love the anti skid since it helps a bit now that's he's walking around on our hardwood floors. I also loved that it was much cheaper than what I found in store.

I wanted to note that we did get different styles than what was shown in the picture, but we knew to expect that based on previous reviewers comments. I couldn't care less about what they look like as long as they are functional, but if that's important to you please consider that before buying! We got different color of stripes on the socks - still very cute and appropriate for a little boy.
on December 16, 2013
The picture and description when I placed the order said white socks. I received colored socks (not just the heal and toe with a stripe at the top, the whole sock is colored red, blue, etc.) Reading the other reviews it looks like this happens a lot. I wont go through the trouble of returning them (I ordered two packs, ugh), but I am very unsatisfied with this purchase.
on December 17, 2014
The product page said "an assortment of colors", but there was only 1 photo of 1 assortment and I received a package totally different with colors I would never have chosen. If more assortment possibilities exist than just one grouping, that should be made clearer in the product description and/or add photos of all possible combinations that you *might* receive.
on January 16, 2014
I have bought these socks before at Target and love this brand. They are the only ones that stay on. Since my store was sold out of them I turned to Amazon when I needed a new size. I read the reviews that said they are the wrong socks but since I am not picky I decided to go for it. I wish I would have listened to reviews. These socks are horrible! They are the worst baby yellow and blue color. I never thought I could hate socks more. However, they are not worth sending back so I donated the worst looking ones. I will never buy these again and I wish I listened to the advice of the previous buyers.
on December 10, 2013
I hate matching socks. I hate matching socks. I ha...each family member has their own particular brand and type with clear markings to avoid any confusion. My toddler wears the Hanes toddler line of socks because they're clearly marked with (#T-#T) on each one. This makes it easier to cull the slightly smaller/obsolete socks as he grows. Also, the distinctive markings avoid mix-ups with his older brother's socks. I don't buy particular colors, just white (except my work/dress socks). Some trim color being a minor exception depending on availability.

So which color did I receive, hmm? A steaming pile of rainbow trampled by a clown. Clearly, the rainbow pile was left by an angry unicorn. EACH pair is a different trim and almost gaudy. Shipped/sold by NY Lingerie, not Amazon (not sure that AMZ ever sold these directly). Infuriated, these were promptly returned to the vendor.

Note the color of these socks are not in the title ("Hanes Toddler Boys Non-Skid Ankle Socks # 27/6 (6 Pairs) "), but below the selection box they show "Color: White w/ Asst Heel Toe". Also, the picture is clearly of a package including only the white with blue or gray trim socks. Once you go to your cart it then says "Assorted Colors".
on October 27, 2014
I admit, I read the reviews that they were shipping assorted colors regardless of people ordering white, and yet I still ordered. I figured people mistakenly went by the picture rather than the description. I should have had more faith in the reviewers.

I specifically ordered "White w/ Asst Heel and Toe" and in fact, the UPC sticker on the package says that despite it being an assortment of colors. The socks themselves are great - no complaints there, and I don't care enough about the colors to return them, but I do like getting what I ordered. Between the other reviews here and my experience, if you want white, I highly recommend avoiding these.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question