Hanes Ultimate Men's 3-Pack FreshIQ X-Temp Boxer with ComfortFlex Waistband Briefs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Combed Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Men's Hanes Boxer with ComfortFlex Waistband briefs keep you comfortable all day long
- Fresh IQ advanced odor protection technology attacks odor-causing bacteria in your clothing to help you feel fresh all day
- Moisture-wicking fabric transfers moisture from the skin's surface to the briefs' outer layer for faster drying
- Featuring x-temp technology that automatically adjusts cooling and moisture control
- ComfortFlex waistband that keeps it shape
- No ride up legs
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hanes 3 pack ultimate x-temp boxer briefs, assorted colors
- Package Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 inches; 1 Pounds
- Item model number : UTB1A3
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : July 30, 2013
- Manufacturer : Hanes Men's Underwear
- ASIN : B00C57A31W
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very well made you can tell they will hold up a long time.
Fit very well and are slightly stretchy
Breath amazingly well. Even after washing.
There is no tag!
Have enough room in the crotch so that you don't feel confined.
They don't ride up on me even when going for a run or biking a few hours.
Wide soft waste band that doesn't hurt as you wear with pants.
I highly recommend these boxers because they fit very well and seem like they will last.
The clothe is not so smooth and like silk or cotton. It's just a cheaper one.
Please strictly control the quality of goods. I'll not purchase clothes any more.
This is the 2nd time I received incorrect Hane's items from Amazon. The first time was last year with Hanes' socks. I am not sure, but it seems like you cannot trust that Amazon sellers will be accurate on Hanes items. I read other similar reviews. I will begin to buy Hanes in store only as I think there are some distribution or licensing issues.
Fit true to size
Do not regulate heat and actually feel warmer than "regular" Hanes boxer briefs.
Still made from cotton so they do not wick moisture when you sweat.
They smash rather than support if you know what I mean. This is not a minor issue. I thought they would stretch out and offer a better fit after wearing a couple of times, but that is not the case. I only wear if they are the only thing clean in my drawer.
STAY AWAY. If you are very price sensitive stay with the Hanes ComfortSoft or if you are willing to spend a couple bucks more the Champion Tech or Champion Performance Stretch are both worth the extra money.