Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Women's Comfort Shape Concealing Petals Underwire Bra
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on June 15, 2014
This bra is the best I have ever found (have one in each color) - it is comfortable, the "petals" conceal things if it is cold :) and it is so much cheaper than any other bras! I'll never buy another brand/type again.
on February 17, 2016
Bra is soft and true to size, but the cups are pre-shaped. Your boobs fit into them as opposed to the cup forming around your boob and giving it a softer, more natural shape. I, personally, don't like that bc I feel like they are sticking straight out like the retro torpedo looking bras from back in the day. The cup has an upward slope, so I suppose that is what is making the bra feel caricature-ish. I prefer a round bottom bra that I just sit in. That's me, not the bra. I'm a C/D cup. I don't need my boobs to look or be bigger bc then my shirts don't fit correctly and my whole abdomen looks bigger. No girl wants that. I want support without adding bulk or feeling like I'm wearing Madonna cones. I do like that the bra has built in "flower pads" so your nips don't show when it's cold. Those are cool and a very good idea. All bras should have them. Ordered this in 2 different colors and I don't like either of them.
review image review image review image review image
on June 5, 2015
Love these bras. The nude and white are smooth, not lace and look great under Ts and do not show with my V necks. The fabric allows clothing to hang freely and not cling. The lining is thin enough to not to add bulk and is provides lift that is great for restoring the natural perk to mature bust lines. The "petal" areas concealing cold room bumps (also hides"headlights" that manage to slip out of alignment - no more obvious 1 aimed up/one down or cross eyed!). There are no thick push up pads. The smooth sides and back help avoid fat pad bumps. The back straps are attached far enough toward the center to keep the stretch straps on the shoulders. The cups are closer together than many other brands so you can order the band size you need without the cups ending up under your armpits and yet keep a nice separation. This underwire bra that does NOT poke, scratch, leave raw spots, or smash. It feels like it conforms to my body shape and gives when I stretch. Care: I wash in a lingerie bag on delicate cycle and hang to dry with great results. Too many lined bras become misshapen along the top border of the cup after being in the dryer for me to risk it. My old one has made 50+ washings and still has great shape.
What I like best about this bra??? My figure looks much more like the one of my youth and I feel good when I put on a cute outfit!
on January 17, 2012
I'll agree with the others that this is a comfortable bra, at least as far as the underwire and back strap go (no digging or itching). I ordered a 36C at the same time that I ordered several other bras, all from different brands, and this was the only brand that seemed a bit too small (the 'girls' are trying to emerge from the tops of the cups). Also, the support is only adequate; the bra squishes more than it lifts. The straps seem unusually inflexible, which could be good or bad--either they will come loose from the bra because they don't flex enough or else they will offer support longer than more flexible straps. I hope it's the latter.
on January 14, 2014
Bought this bra in an emergency while on vacation. I typically spend $50-100 on a bra, but I'm completely sold on this bra - highly recommended! Very comfortable, well made, and worth price.
on May 7, 2014
Not at all fancy, but it fits comfortably and is much lower priced than other bras with petals on the market. My only complaint is that it, like all the petal bras, is padded. It seems to me the petals would still adhere to and work with a thick single or double layer cup. I really don't need anything extra at my size, and I dislike the artificial shape and feel of a molded, padded cup (no matter how you sit, stand, lie, those cups stand at attention.) But I'm only knocking off one star since this is an issue with petal bras across the board - maybe, just maybe there's a reason it must be that way.
on August 24, 2014
I'm 34B and ordered 34B, this bra is a bit too small, my boobs are trying to come out from the tops of the cups. It doesn't give enough support, the bra doesn't lift but squishes. Also the straps are inflexible/non-stretchy and may be a problem.
on February 4, 2014
I was looking for an inexpensive bra to get me through my second pregnancy and this was the best option. I really like the fit & the petals on the inside of the cups. It took a couple days to "break-in", so there was some rubbing that occurred just under my arms but that went away quickly. I would definitely recommend this bra and have already ordered 2 more in other colors!
on August 4, 2016
I bought the 38C. I love the feel of the material, I love how strong the bra is. The cup is perfect but going around my chest the "38" part perhaps should have been a 40. Usually I can wear a 38. So if your gonna buy this bra, you might want to go for a 40C if its available but if not deff try the 38C as we are all different and our comforts may vary of course. This is not a push up bra, its just a nice holder for the girls. The padding is perfect. This is the best bra Ive owned as far as the soft material and the cup fit. There is no pushing them out at the top at all, which is great. Its just a bit tight as I said around the front to back. BUT it is not bad enough that I want to ship back. I can handle it fine.
on May 17, 2015
Way too small!!! I always wear a 36B but this bra was extremely tight around my chest and the cup size was way to small. It smushed my breasts into odd shapes and was very uncomfortable. It fit my tiny teenage daughter who wears a 32A. If you are going to get this bra, then order much bigger size than what you normally wear.