Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on June 7, 2013
I ordered these t-shirts in a size medium/color assorted. for cardio and stretching workouts. They arrived quickly in Easter pastel colors: mint green and robins egg blue.

They are very comfortable (tagless rocks) and flatter my pear shape (B/C cup). The length is slightly longer on me (5'-5”) than it appears to me in the pic and easily reaches the top of my thighs. The v-neck falls a bit lower than the pic but is nowhere near revealing. The material is thin and light but not see-thru. The fit is like a M/L.

They are also durable and have stood up to multiple weekly washings for about a month now with no fading to speak of, stretching, shrinking, pills, thining, or raveling. I am not treating them gently either; I toss them right in with the towels so they're getting hot wash, cold rinse, and 60 minutes in the dryer.

I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 because I cannot say that I love them but I really do like them. They are serving their purpose well during workouts and while not clingy or tight, defintely stay put as I move into different positions. Aside from lack of control over color selection, I have no complaints. I would definitely order them again.
on January 20, 2014
I purchased this pack of 2 tees to use as work shirts around the house. They were shipped quickly. The colors and weight of the cotton was fine. I thought I had found a source of inexpensive, comfortable, pretty and feminine shirts. Unfortunately the first time I washed them (before I even wore them), I found separated seams on both. One had an inch long total separation on the shoulder. The other had the stitching at the joining of the v-neck coming apart. I didn't send them back since I can still paint and garden in them. However, I have to question the construction quality since both items had major damage. Disappointing!
on October 29, 2014
Hanes is the best for V-Neck Tees. This was a great bargain. I ordered the same size I did in previous purchases. This one is a bit longer and the V-Neck does not come down that low. It's not small. It's a lot better than ones I had in the past that stretched over my shoulders and below where my bra started. I'm giving those away! This one I'm wearing now. It's comfortable. The V-neck is great! The colors I received are ones that added to my collection.
on November 9, 2013
I bought these and they work great, only problem is they are a little tight, not bad but i like a little bagness to move in my work shirts, they streach out during the day a little to make up for that and are good quality. And give a nice crisp look with appeal for a teeshirt with the v neck.
on April 8, 2014
With all the cold days of the Northeast, I needed something under my shirts and sweaters and this fit the bill. They're comfortable, no tags, and come out great through the washer and dryer!! Love the assortment of colors!
on January 22, 2015
wrinkles!!! hard to iron...still looks wrinkled. Although colors were pastel, they still looked like they had been washed a hunfred times right out of the package
on December 29, 2013
These are great t-shirts. Very comfortable and not too big. They haven't shrunk in the wash which is a nice feature. The colors I received, a sea green and a pale blue, are very nice. I will definitely order these again.
on April 4, 2014
And that's what I ordered them for. But if you want to wear them out in public, you might want to choose a more expensive shirt.
on May 22, 2014
I have always loved Hanes as it is comfortable and affordable, very happy with this purchase. I will always keep Hanes in mind when looking for comfort and a decent price.
on June 2, 2014
I have a large and thy are slightly too small. I bought an XL thinking they would for perfectly but they are way too big. Otherwise I have always loved Hanes shirts.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.