|Fits as expected||
Hanes Women's Natural Lift and Shape Unlined Bra
|Price:||$7.97 - $22.60 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- "Cup And Back And Center Belt And Strap Extension: 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex; Center belt Lining And Inner Cup Lining And Inner Strap Extension Lining: 100% Nylon; Strap Extension Pad Lining: 100% Polyurethane; Cup Lining: 81% Polyester, 19% Spandex; Strap Extension Lining: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton"
- Hook & Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Targeted support panels in cup with graduated foam naturally lift and support
- Comfort 2-ply cups provide shaping without bulk for a smooth look under clothes
- Cushion straps for all day comfort
- Smooth fabric-covered underwire offer comfortable all-day support
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Hanes women's natural lift and shape underwire unlined bra
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EVLTJFQ
- Item model number: G188
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Natural Lift and Shape Underwire G188||Concealing Petals Wirefree G510||Ultimate T-Shirt Underwire G113||Fit Perfection Lift Underwire G889|
|Closure||Back Close||Back Close||Back Close||Back Close|
|Cups||2-Ply/Targeted Foam Lift||Ultra-thin Foam||Unlined||Foam Lift|
Find your Best Fitting Bra
1) Wrap a tape measure snugly around your body and below your bust. After breathing out, take your measurement. If it's an even number that is your band size, but if it's an odd number, round up to the closest even number.
Top Customer Reviews
We waded into a very disorganized underwear section and were quickly overwhelmed by the total lack of rhyme or reason with women's bras. I soldiered on, determined to leave the store with at least ONE underwire bra with decent support that I could wear under some new, dressier shirts I'd purchased. I am glad I didn't pay attention to the total time we spent in a chaotic underwear frenzy at this particular store. It must have gone on a long time, because the fitting room clerk finally said to me, "Have you tried just wearing sports bras? That's what I do." I affirmed that this is what I had been doing when I gave up bra shopping the previous year, and we both agreed that the uniboob that happens with a sports bra just isn't appropriate for dressier occasions.
Enter the Hanes model G188 with Natural Lift Support.Read more ›
Overall this fits great and feels good when I'm wearing it. It drives me nuts when you buy a bra that is your size and you can barely even get it hooked or you have breast overflow spillage out the top which almost gives you the look of having a third breast. This fits like a 38DD should both around and in the cups. I like the padded shoulder straps. That is definitely a plus for comfort - especially since I wear a 38DD. The strap across the back and the underwire doesn't pinch or poke either. I am comfortable wearing this bra all day and all night without any issues.
However I wish it were more supportive in the cups. It has some support built in but it isn't nearly enough for larger breasts. This may just be my personal preference but I like firmer support throughout the whole bottom half of the cup. This has support only on the outer sides. It does give a natural look though however, I like a little lift.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits a bit snug. I have an oddly shaped torso, I guess. The cups feel like they're D's, not the DD's I ordered. Meh.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is a beautiful bra at an unbelievably great price! Wonderful for the full-figured woman. Comfortable and supportive.Published 22 days ago by laura markowitz
so happy to find these bras online, my absolute favorite! Hope to keep finding thesePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer