Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 561 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 603 reviews
on October 7, 2011
I bought these thinking I was getting the wide lace band, which are very comfortable and sexy. These however, have a narrow silicone band that digs into the flesh....doesn't really hurt while wearing. but it's been two days and I still have welts...
on March 16, 2017
These tights are great as far as staying up. I usually wear a garter belt with thigh high stocking, but I didn't even need one with these. They stayed where I put them. They fit as expected, and fit well. I'm only giving 3 stars because of how things and fragile they were. Seriously had picks and runs after 1 wear.
on February 28, 2016
Hate pantyhose,but love the idea of the thigh highs. I am 5'4 and weigh 119 and got a size A/B They fit was perfect, but that was about the only thing that was perfect. Within 5 minutes there was a run in them. And all i was doing from the moment I put them on until the five minutes passed was to sit on a chair at my vanity while i put on my makeup. Nothing touched the darn stockings, i looked down and there was a run. Total waste of money
on May 1, 2017
I've worn and washed them a few times now. They still stay up and have no runs yet. They are durable and the brim at the top is sticky enough even for my aging and loose skin. They fit perfectly. I have skinny legs, so I went with a size down and it worked out great for me.
on June 1, 2017
I am 5' 7" tall and weigh about 148 pounds. The EF size fit perfectly and color is perfect for my fair skin. I love the soft silky feeling. I had purchased the CD size previously and the length was fine but the band was a little too tight for me. The band keeps them up perfectly. You will have to be a somewhat gentle with these. My last pair is still OK, with no runs, but does have a few little snags that no one would notice.
on March 29, 2017
I prefer stockings with a garter belt but sometimes it's easier for my girlfriend to wear thigh highs when I am in the mood. They fit and she is 5' but if you are much over that height and want them to fit high on your leg you may want to move up a size. Texture (very important) is good and they seem to wear well. Would buy again.
on May 30, 2017
I tried the EF. It fits great and hopefully like all stockings won't tear.
They no longer had the GF which I would have tried first due to my size.
This helps a lot compared to always purchasing the kind you used to always purchase that went to your waist.
on June 17, 2017
Bearly there color is perfect - true to the name it's hard to know I'm wearing them
However they are very thin/fine and run very easily. Have had other Hanes thigh highs that lasted many wears. I got one wear from these befor they ran
on September 3, 2014
I am absolutely hooked on these! Living in Florida and working in an office, I like to wear hosiery but find these are so much more comfortable than pantyhose. The A/B size has a silicone band around the top about 1.5" deep and it is perfect. I've been wearing my original three pair for nearly 9 months now with no loss of gripping power. I did order some in the C/D size because I am fairly tall and wondered if they might fit better. For some reason the C/D size has a band twice as wide as the A/B which didn't fit me as well and actually showed under some clothing & they were much too long for my 5'7" height. The A/B size is perfect. I just ordered nearly 2 dozen pair because every time I find something I really like, it usually gets discontinued. I didn't want to take a chance on running out anytime soon!
on July 8, 2017
They were way too delicate for me. I ran them almost immediately. I only got 1 day use out of them...actually just a couple of hours use. But I finished off the day with a huge run in them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.