|Fits as expected||
$20.99 - $79.19
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- SOFT & BREATHABLE: Soft cotton knit material with X-Temp technology, which is designed to adapt to your body temperature to keep you cool and comfortable all day and night long. Tagless; tag free for utmost comfort and prevent itching
- COMPLETE SLEEP SET: Set contains a short sleeve raglan shirt and long lounge pants
- MULTIPLE USES: Great for sleepwear, pajamas, loungewear, all day long, exercize, yoga, sports, fitness, running, jogging, walking, workout, or for everyday at work
- SIZING: Please refer to size chart among images to find your perfect size
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Surprise your husband, father, son, boyfriend, or anyone you love with this attractive, sexy, ever useful set
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A longstanding nightime favorite, and for good reason. This Hanes Tagless lounge set features a raglan shirt and knit pant with button fly and drawstring. This set features X-Temp technologies that is designed to adapt to your body temperature to ensure all day and night body comfort.
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 9.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07DLN4XBC
- Date first listed on Amazon: December 26, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered a handful of these in each color (blue, grey, black). I figured for the price and brand name I was getting a steal. I was wrong.
They all were perfectly sized out of the package, but after washing cold and drying all of the pants shrunk drastically. Pre-wash the pant legs went down to below my ankle right above the arch of my foot where they should be. After, they are about 1-2 inches above my ankle. Not a single one stayed a reasonable length.
The shirts were all perfectly fine after and I really like the shirts. They are comfortable to wear around the house and sleep in. The pants however are just a disaster. If they were not for sleeping in I would have sent them all back. I will just live with them being comically short.
Knowing what I know now, I would have sprung for a somewhat more expensive set or bought pants and shirt separate. The brand is reputable so I didnt anticipate issues like this. I would say you are better off spending your money elsewhere.
Style: these are the perfect thickness (thicker than a tee but not hot like a sweat shirt material or a polar fleece) for his preference. They open in the front with a "real fly" and not a button
Most recent customer reviews
Very happy with this product.