WOOD MEETS COLOR Hanging Vase On the Wall, A set of five Boards(Including Nails and Ropes, No Flower) (Navy Blue Original Orange Lemon)
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$39.99 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 5 pieces together: include 5 pieces of wood, 5 pudding bottles, 5 White Seamless NAILS and hemp ropes.NO PLANT offered in this item
- INSTALLATION: 1.Make sure the location of the wall you want put on. 2.Driving in a Nail (White) with hammer; knock the needles into the wall. 3. Using the iron wire hook in the rope, and then pass through the board （sometimes the hole is not so big, so pull out hardly).;4. Put the board on the wall. DONE!
- CAUTION: COLOR DIFFERENCE of wood image exists for each board because of various wood texture and hand-making dying.
- Dimension: 6*8*0.6 inches; 11 oz for each net,106 oz for a set; MAXIMUM UP TO 282 oz, NOT put too much things inside it
- A good decoration whatever indoor or in your garden. It is also a creative gift to your female friends.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Thanks to our customers, they help us write the installation:
1. Drive the white plastic “nails” (3 little needles) into the wall with a hammer --- the metal hanging piece on the back of each piece of wood will catch onto the white bit sticking out.
2. Using the metal wire hook, pass the twine through the holes in the board (the holes may need to be punched through with a stick).
3. Secure jar against wood using twine looped around edge and tie on other side of wood.
4. Hang the board on the wall by using the little white piece sticking out to catch on the metal hanger. DONE!
Be careful please tie the jar lightly!
Thanks for purchasing Wood Meets Color.
Each piece of wood is an artwork in the wall. All wooden vase has unique production technique to make the wood grain more distinct and evident. Our studio established by the college of art students. We are devoted to designing creative, simple, modern and useful products. Also, we have our own designers and product process. All products using original materials, which we use the best wood materials to guarantee the quality of our works. Meanwhile, we are very grateful for your contribution to global environmental improvement. Every purchase you make will LIGHT UP A TREE in North of China. Finally, we have a goal which is become the first brand of creative wood product in China. All the employees of Wood Meets Color
Top Customer Reviews
You may need to use a stick or paintbrush handle to poke through the pre-drilled holes to make it easier to thread the twine through the holes. Also, there are 5 little white, plastic pieces with 3 tiny nails in each and each has a little plastic bit that will stick out. These are to put on your wall to hand the pieces of wood. The little white tab sticks out so you can easily hook the metal hanger part on the back of the wood. Really, the only suggestion I have is for the seller to include printed instructions in the box. Yes, it has instructions here, but who wants to go pull up Amazon to get instructions when you're ready to get crafty? So, I've posted a picture of the instructions that I revised here ... hope it helps!
All in all, I love this set and I know my mom will, too!
Disclaimer: I received this item at a discount in exchange for leaving an honest, unbiased review ... but I'd buy another one at full price if I needed it. I hate having to wonder whether a review is legit or not as I, too, do a LOT of Amazon shopping and use reviews to make purchase decisions. So I'll ALWAYS tell the truth, even if it isn't pretty.