Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 30, 2011
I love my jewelry and wouldn't steer my fellow jewelry lovers wrong; if you want this to store your large, bold, bulkier pieces....take a pass. This one perfect for generally small pieces of jewelry. I purchased this to store and separate my thin chains, they were a snarled and tangled mess.

The entire organizer is made of zippered compartments...front and back. Except for the bottom two, there are 3 compartments in each row. Each row has one long zipper. There are not individual zippers for each of the 37 compartments.

For smaller items, this organizer is much appreciated. The zippers work smoothly and efficiently. The only way I can see a problem ocurring with the zippers or tearing of plastic, is overstuffing the compartments and forcefully zipping. The plastic is heavier grade. The majority of the compartments measure about 2 1/2" deep in length, and 4" wide in width. Of the 37, there are 6 bottom compartments that are larger. The hook of the hanger is mobile and can turn in any direction. It's a solid and sturdy hanger. Actually, this organizer is strong enough to hold weight, but it's can't hold big bulky items. The entire organizer is well stitched and good quality...nothing is cheap and tacky about this.

This organizer is perfect for small pendants, rings(unless they are bold), chains, smaller watches(on the bottom compartments), average sized link or line bracelets that are pliable, and earrings. Each compartment holds several stud earrings. Although, I don't recommend storing several together, because when selecting, you'll need to scoop them all out (too easy to drop one). Very large earrings and large hoops will only fit into the bottom compartments. There's not a lot of play within the compartments. If this is overstuffed and forced zipped, it will damage.

I really like this much better than the jewelry box I was considering. It much less expensive, and my jewelry is hanging right there with my outfits, easily seen, and accessed. This is great for everyday, relatively inexpensive, jewelry. Especially good for persons that like to change up and coordinate with their outfits. This organizer can also be easily folded for travel or if storing in a drawer is preferable to hanging. It folds neatly like a jewelry roll, so it can also hold your expensive jewelry that you may keep in a safe. It so good to be rid of the chaos, and the multiple boxes I was using. It's really great seeing my jewelry all neatly organized. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.
0Comment| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 14, 2017
I'm very pleased with these. The real estate in my closet is that a minimum and I need to be able to grab an outfit quick without digging through jewelry boxes. The quality is as good as all the others I have. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the pockets are a little small. I have a picture of one of my other jewelry bags next to it so you can see the size. You cannot put bangle bracelets in it unless you leave the zipper undone. Oh and I definitely recommend the white. The black one I have is very hard to see the jewelry in. This white one is perfect. All in all. Success!
review image
on April 10, 2015
This is perfect for what I wanted it for.

I have a chronic illness and need to take nearly 3 dozen pills/supplements so the 37 pockets was perfect! I put each med in its compartment with a file label on it saying what it is and the dose (then I put a color-coded sticker for the ones I need to take at night or morning.)

I hang it on my refrigerator door so I don't forget to take them and they're all handy without taking up all my kitchen counter space.

When I travel I can just bring this in my bag without packing dozens of pill bottles.

And better yet, I can just bring this into my Dr.'s office if they want to know all the meds I'm taking and they can copy them down (easier for me than making a list, which I keep forgetting to do.) :)
on February 17, 2015
So far, this is my favorite jewelry organizer. I've seen a lot of YouTube videos of how girls/women organize their jewelry, and I always think "Ha ha, my organizer is better" ;-) What you choose as an organizer really depends on your personality and what type of organizer you are. Since I'm a minimalist and like to have my belongings out-of-sight and off of flat surfaces, this fits my style, as it makes use of vertical space. The only thing that would make this organizer better is if there were more of the larger pouches rather than almost all small pouches, because I've run out of room for thicker necklaces.
on December 15, 2014
Great jewelry organizer with one tiny flaw-there are only two larger pockets on one side of it; longer or more bulky necklaces would not fit. I realize now that I did not fully research this before my purchase. Had I realized that all the pockets except for two were small, I would have looked for something different. I have long necklaces with some larger beadwork that I could not store in this but that is my only complaint. Watches would not fit either. If you are looking for something that will hold more sizable articles-keep looking. It is more than adequate for earrings, small necklaces and pins. It is well made and very useful other than the size consideration.
on April 16, 2014
I bought this on a whim thinking it would be similar to a previous one I had purchased on amazon - one that I believe had 80 pockets, give or take. But this is quite small. Other reviewers who say you can fit "more than one set of earrings in a pocket" must wear studs only. The pockets are very small and don't fit most of my larger sized earrings. Yes, the smaller ones fit - so if you wear small earrings this is probably an excellent buy for you. But for those of you who like statement jewelry, this is probably futile. I'm using it for my small and expensive jewelry that I would like to keep safer, since it does have the convenience of zippered pockets. Actually, that's the best part of this thing - the zippered pockets. Makes sure nothing falls out. I just expected it to fit larger items.
on January 18, 2017
I travel and move A LOT. I love this organizer because whenever I pack up I know all my jewelry will be safe in this due to the fact it zips. And it even folds up so it's very compact, I just roll it up and stuff it in the side of a suitcase. Also I have a small place and this takes up almost no room hanging in my closet. I'd definitely buy again.
on September 30, 2013
We've accumulated so many hair accessories for our toddler daughter, with no effective way to store and organize them. Her hair ties and pins were all strewn across various areas of her nursery, and then I saw on Pinterest that using a hanging jewelry organizer like this was a great way to keep them all in one place, out of child's reach. I purchased this one on Amazon and found that it was just we needed to keep all our little girl's accessories together, organized, and out of the way. I love that the pockets are clear and can be zipped/unzipped: I keep the more unruly items like tiny hair ties in zipped pockets so that they don't spill out, while I keep some pockets open so I can clip hair pins/snap clips onto the opening; the clear pockets make all items inside visible and easy to locate. I wish I had found this sooner!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 18, 2016
Handy organizer really saves space in my closet. I like the heavy fabric (some are really flimsy)--& the many pockets make it easy to organize costume jewelry by type. It really holds a lot. I also make jewelry, so having "2 sides" was super! I'd buy it again.
on November 24, 2016
Cheap quality already falling apart zippers are jamming and I used a hanger to hang in my closet and the seam are coming out.
I have bough a similar Jewerly pouch and it's been over 3 year and they are withholding. But this one nope not at all.
Save the few bucks don't buy
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse