Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 506 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 546 reviews
on April 1, 2016
These hanging organizers are excellent, as I hoped they would be. I would estimate I have close to 1,000 pieces of jewelry which I have collected over many years. I had 10 cases from QVC called Preserve. They are divided with sleeve which have various sizes. They protect sterling silver perfectly. Nothing has ever tarnished. Unfortunately QVC no longer sell them. I saw some on Ebay and the prices are incredible compared to what they sold for. I need more storage believe it or not...I collect types of jewelry such as turquoise, coral, marcasite, etc. and it is seasonal. I also have gold but that does not tarnish so I keep that elsewhere. Anyway I decided to take some time (that is being conservative, it took days) to sort through everything and I am arranging it by type. I also wanted to be able to see favorites at a glance rather then searching through endless cases that resemble books and each told around 135 pieces. I have ten of them.

When I saw this product and the fact that I could seal each pocket, I thought it perfect and bought several. I have small squares of cloth which protect silver. I will put one or two in each pocket and I will be able to see the contents at a glance. Exactly what I want. I probably will buy more by the time I am done with this project. They are well made. I strongly recommend them.
on February 17, 2015
So far, this is my favorite jewelry organizer. I've seen a lot of YouTube videos of how girls/women organize their jewelry, and I always think "Ha ha, my organizer is better" ;-) What you choose as an organizer really depends on your personality and what type of organizer you are. Since I'm a minimalist and like to have my belongings out-of-sight and off of flat surfaces, this fits my style, as it makes use of vertical space. The only thing that would make this organizer better is if there were more of the larger pouches rather than almost all small pouches, because I've run out of room for thicker necklaces.
on September 19, 2015
I hang them on the wall to organize my jewelry. It has pockets on both sides but I only need one actually.
review image
on May 10, 2015
Please don't buy this product unless you only need to use it for a few weeks. Do not be fooled by the savings. This product has a 3 year life span at most even with extremely infrequent use. At that point the plastic cracks and the jewelry falls out. I lost 1 necklace and 2 individual earrings this way so purchasing this product cost me money and resulted in sentimental as well as financial loss. I highly recommend buying a more expensive and higher quality product.
on December 15, 2014
Great jewelry organizer with one tiny flaw-there are only two larger pockets on one side of it; longer or more bulky necklaces would not fit. I realize now that I did not fully research this before my purchase. Had I realized that all the pockets except for two were small, I would have looked for something different. I have long necklaces with some larger beadwork that I could not store in this but that is my only complaint. Watches would not fit either. If you are looking for something that will hold more sizable articles-keep looking. It is more than adequate for earrings, small necklaces and pins. It is well made and very useful other than the size consideration.
on September 30, 2013
We've accumulated so many hair accessories for our toddler daughter, with no effective way to store and organize them. Her hair ties and pins were all strewn across various areas of her nursery, and then I saw on Pinterest that using a hanging jewelry organizer like this was a great way to keep them all in one place, out of child's reach. I purchased this one on Amazon and found that it was just we needed to keep all our little girl's accessories together, organized, and out of the way. I love that the pockets are clear and can be zipped/unzipped: I keep the more unruly items like tiny hair ties in zipped pockets so that they don't spill out, while I keep some pockets open so I can clip hair pins/snap clips onto the opening; the clear pockets make all items inside visible and easy to locate. I wish I had found this sooner!
on April 16, 2014
I bought this on a whim thinking it would be similar to a previous one I had purchased on amazon - one that I believe had 80 pockets, give or take. But this is quite small. Other reviewers who say you can fit "more than one set of earrings in a pocket" must wear studs only. The pockets are very small and don't fit most of my larger sized earrings. Yes, the smaller ones fit - so if you wear small earrings this is probably an excellent buy for you. But for those of you who like statement jewelry, this is probably futile. I'm using it for my small and expensive jewelry that I would like to keep safer, since it does have the convenience of zippered pockets. Actually, that's the best part of this thing - the zippered pockets. Makes sure nothing falls out. I just expected it to fit larger items.
on March 10, 2013
I have too much jewelry and too many hair accessories. I had jewelry boxes, but things just got lost in them. I needed something that let me see what I actually have. I purchased assorted closet organizers to help me do exactly that---get organized.

I use this for earrings, rings and other small brooches. I just go through my closet and see exactly what I have. Ive found I am wearing things I had totally forgotten about.

I love these things! Yes, jewelry boxes can be a really gorgeous home decor item. But my dresser was totally cluttered, and I couldnt find anything easily. These arent pretty, but they hide in your closet anyway. I think everyone should have some!
on November 8, 2012
The design was exactly what I needed: good-sized pockets with zippers to hold my earrings and necklaces so that they were easy to see and would not fall out. This has saved me so much time in the morning. Now I just need to scan both sides of the organizer instead of fishing through a box to find a matching pair of earrings or to untangle a necklace.

The smaller pockets can hold 2 or more studs/small pairs of earrings or one pair of larger earrings. The larger pockets are great for necklaces that can be folded. (I still need some sort of necklace case for stiffer necklaces). I would give the product a 4 for the design. Note: Each row of 1/2/3 pocket(s) shares one zipper.

Unfortunately, I have to give this a 2 for product quality. The plastic is thin, so sharp earring ends can poke through (I didn't have an issue with the backs of the earrings but an earring with long thin metal pieces poked through). Also, one of the zipper ends was not fully stitched closed, and the zipper pull came off when I opened the zipper all the way. I had already filled all the pockets by that point, so I decided not to go through the hassle of emptying and returning this, but I would HIGHLY SUGGEST THAT YOU CHECK ALL OF THE ZIPPERS BEFORE ADDING YOUR JEWELRY.

Average of 4 and 2 for rating of 3. If yours is properly stitched, I think it's very useful at this price. Package arrived on time.
on September 8, 2011
UGH. So first of all, the pockets are SO small, and so much tighter than I thought. This made it very hard to put my jewelry into the pockets. My main complaint, however, is that the zipper was defective on one of the pockets. It was very cheap quality and not worth the money I spent. I am not impressed.