|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 24 x 60 inches|
|Assembled Height||60 inches|
|Assembled Width||24 inches|
|Assembled Length||24 inches|
|Assembled Depth||24 inches|
|Assembled Diameter||24 inches|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Hanging Swing Chair for Kids - Includes Hardware - Great as a sensory swing or therapy swing for autism
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE: Read our Reviews to see that parents say their kids sit calmly in it for hours
- SAFE FOR YOUR CHILD: Holds up to 150lbs of weight and made of strong material so it will last a long time
- All HARDWARE INCLUDED: Comes with ceiling hooks, screws, adjustable strap, carabiner, and air pump - Set it up quickly
- CALMING EFFECT ON CHILDREN: As you can see in the reviews, parents tell about this helping their sensory seeking children
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee and quick customer service. Our average response time is less than 10 Hours
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Looking for the perfect cozy seat for your child to cuddle up in?
Finding a chair that your child likes to curl up in can be difficult. You either have to choose lower quality products or pay more money than you’d like to get the right hanging chair for your child.
We realized the same problem, which is why we created our Harkla Child Hanging Seat for you.We give you the high-quality option that won’t break the bank.
The benefits of our hanging chair are that the swinging helps create a calm, relaxed sense of well-being for your child, along with building a sense of balance and body control.
All the Hardware to Set it Up is Included
We don't think you should have to run to the hardware after purchasing this to get it setup. We include everything you'll need.
- 4 Lag Bolts - The best bolt for installing on a ceiling
- Carabiner - Makes it easy to hook it all together
- Pump - To inflate the cushion
- Ceiling hook - A strong hook that attaches to the ceiling to hang it up
- Adjustable Strap - Hang it from any height ceiling with our easy to adjust strap!
Included eBook: 10 Best Ways to Improve Your Child's Autistic Symptoms
When you purchase your blanket, we'll send you an ebook on the 10 best ways to improve your child's autistic symptoms. This guide is packed with actionable information that is backed by over 54 scientific studies.
In the guide you’ll learn:
- Why your child’s diet is so important
- What foods to add and remove from them
- What game improves intelligence
- How to supercharge your child’s ability to remove toxins
- And much more...
Work with a Company that Cares About You and Your Child
Every month we donate 1% of our sales to the University of Washington Autism Clinic.
The money goes towards:
- Therapy for local children
- Funding studies related to autism
- Trainings for caregivers
Your Child Will Love Their New Swing
Our swings help provide a the right input for your child to build better body awareness.
Not only can these be used for therapy, they are also great for simply giving your child "their space" to relax in!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for sensory swing or just a hanging chair for kids. here is my top reasons:
1. This thing is sturdy. It's definitely not going to fall down or need re-hanging.
2. My little cousin loves it.
3. I came with all the parts I needed. I was expecting to have to run to home depot, but it has everything i needed included in the packing.
4. Solid customer service. They even followed up via email to ensure I was happy and/or needed any additional support.
i'm all about it. five stars.
Product has been in use for about 2 weeks our little guy is getting a whole lot of use and enjoyment from it. Changed my star rating from 4 to 5 because the company was more than prompt at resolving our minor issue about the ASD book which I didn't understand is a digital download, not only did the respond promptly but were very appreciative of the purchase, rewiew, our input and are sensitive to the needs and situations that the parents, children as well as the special needs child faces. Thanks again for the support and making a product that truly helps us parents do a better job at raising their special little guys!!
There's a little bit of effort installing the chair into your ceiling but the rest is cake. My wife and I make sure our son gets some chair time when he seems a little flustered and overwhelmed. He sits comfortably and enjoys hugging a blanket. Swings quietly w/ his iPad. Amazing product. It literally saved my marriage.
Tim, Kacie, Eddy, Rocky & Ray in Austin, TX
We have zero handy ability so we had a guy install it, didn't take him any time at all once he found a beam.
The swing seems very sturdy and well made, be sure to hang it at a height that your child can get into it.
My daughter is not a huge fan of it, NOT because of the swing. It is kind of like a "hug" inside, it's cocoon like in design to give certain feedback to the child. Once we get her in it she likes it ok but it may not be the right type of swing for her. Anyway, thank you for the great service and product!