Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 159 reviews
on December 21, 2015
It a pretty big bag that hold loads of toiletries and accessories. You can utilize this bag so many ways. Many compartments, hand strap, and shower hook. This bag is certainly worth the inexpensive price.
review image
on January 1, 2013
My wife used this a few times when traveling. Some of the seams have already torn. Now when she puts an item into one of the clear pockets it actually falls out of sight into the lining of the bag.

There must be better quality versions of this product available. We had similar bags that we used for years.

Save your money and look for something else. Don't buy this.
on November 28, 2015
It's s decent little bag if you're not carrying too many toiletries. My basics hygiene items, not being a vain man and needing too much, could not fit in the bag and be able to close properly. I had to take a couple of items out in order to get it to close. I can also be blamed for not getting the dimensions straight. So, its a good bag if you only have a toothbrush/paste, deodorant, shaving cream/wash and a razor. Other than that, it more than likely can't handle that amount.
I travel often for my job, and the travel case I had was falling apart -- and it was not the type I could hang up.

After looking at a variety of travel bags for my toiletry items, I opted to purchase this one.

This bag is spacious enough for all items I travel with, conveniently wraps around itself to fit in a suitcase, and hangs well on a door hook (or whatever type of hook your hotel provides). Decent quality as well. It should last a few years...

For the price, can't be beat.
on December 3, 2013
Tough, durable and saves a lot of messing around with toiletries in the shower. I bought this to go in my gym bag after my last bag was stolen. It replaced a similar toiletries bag I had bought from Ikea a few years back and I was very pleased. First of all the clear windows are an improvement over the open mesh I used to have. I can see everything stored. The bottom compartment is a small shaving bag in itself, so a good place for a soap box and shaving lotion can; perfect in fact. Because this travel bag is well made it will hold a small pair of scissors too - and no worries of them poking out the side.

Two things this travel bag do not have going for it:
1) It has a metal D ring but no hook - this was easily resolved by putting a hanger hook in the top pocket. Now it hangs on any shower wall or door.
2) It doesn't dry out easily if it gets wet. - again not much of an issue, I just wad up paper towels and stick them in the pockets for a day or 2 until the moisture is absorbed and dry it with my gym towel if it gets over sprayed.
on December 5, 2015
I would have wanted this to be more study and of better quality. First, it comes with a metal loop at the top so you might need to provide your own hook, I personally use a towel hanger to hang it up in the bathroom. Second, the width of the overall product isn't long enough to carry the bigger stuff like shampoo and conditioner. I have been using this for our vacation trips for a while now and some of the seams have already torn.
on February 16, 2016
Large enough to carry all regular sized bottles (shampoo, conditioner, etc) for 2 people and the other compartments are sealed enough to not have to worry about any leakage. Love that you can hang it, too!
on March 28, 2012
I needed a bag with multiple compartments that fit all of my make up and this bag does the job. Since I'm a college student I travel a lot from home and school and this bag makes it very helpful. Highly recommend!
on October 26, 2013
This travel bag is pretty bulky but that means I was able to put everything in that I needed. I was even able to put my medicine container (Gasketed VitaCarry 8 Compartment Pill Box Holds Up To 150 Pills...) in there in addition to all of my toiletries. It stands up nicely on a counter, and can even hang if you wanted that too,. Overall very happy.
on September 28, 2014
I'm amazed at this bag. Its inexpensive and lightweight so I thought it was sort of junky but with travel weight limits its turned out to be just the ticket. Seems to hold everything I need (which is a lot) and it can be rolled up or spread out in your suitcase depending on your needs. I've been using it for at least a year and its holding up. I've cleaned it a couple of times with a lightly soapy cloth and it comes out looking new again. The bottom pocket is big for those 3oz sized (or larger) bottles and tooth brushes. The zippers still all work, even with the pockets jammed full. Its a good deal.