Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 1, 2013
My wife used this a few times when traveling. Some of the seams have already torn. Now when she puts an item into one of the clear pockets it actually falls out of sight into the lining of the bag.

There must be better quality versions of this product available. We had similar bags that we used for years.

Save your money and look for something else. Don't buy this.
on March 3, 2013
I travel often and need something I can just grab and go with. I found this bag and its wonderful. I keep all most essential in it so when I need to take off I just grab this and toss it in my bag and don't worry. I keep an extra set of everything in this bag so its got everything I need. Folds perfect to carry in a backpack or suitcase. It also has a side handle to carry by. The clear pouches allow you to find things quickly and easily.

The bottom large compartment holds a full size paddle brush, comb, mini mouthwash, toothpaste and toothbrush, face wash, and deodorant.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I travel often for my job, and the travel case I had was falling apart -- and it was not the type I could hang up.

After looking at a variety of travel bags for my toiletry items, I opted to purchase this one.

This bag is spacious enough for all items I travel with, conveniently wraps around itself to fit in a suitcase, and hangs well on a door hook (or whatever type of hook your hotel provides). Decent quality as well. It should last a few years...

For the price, can't be beat.
on February 16, 2016
Large enough to carry all regular sized bottles (shampoo, conditioner, etc) for 2 people and the other compartments are sealed enough to not have to worry about any leakage. Love that you can hang it, too!
on February 27, 2014
Give this item rating 5 stars is because it has a Fantastic Space for storage fot the size.

But beware that the folding clear zipper areas are for small and thin items to put in. What tha mean is that if u put too much in the clear pock and it bulks out u will not be able to close or even fold the bag to put away!!! So be warned.

What I like about is that it has improved my reduction of carrying 2 small travel kits into 1! This bag literrally is 3 small Walgreen/CVS/Macy size travel bag in 1!

Overall, I use this as my travel kit for over night or long trip travels for business. Works great for the purpose and awesome price.
on September 28, 2014
I'm amazed at this bag. Its inexpensive and lightweight so I thought it was sort of junky but with travel weight limits its turned out to be just the ticket. Seems to hold everything I need (which is a lot) and it can be rolled up or spread out in your suitcase depending on your needs. I've been using it for at least a year and its holding up. I've cleaned it a couple of times with a lightly soapy cloth and it comes out looking new again. The bottom pocket is big for those 3oz sized (or larger) bottles and tooth brushes. The zippers still all work, even with the pockets jammed full. Its a good deal.
on August 5, 2015
Haven't had this for long, so not sure about it's durability.

I like the big pocket where I can put all my bulky items and the smaller pouches for smaller things and brushes so it's easier to get to. Would be better if there is a hook/hanger.
on March 28, 2012
I needed a bag with multiple compartments that fit all of my make up and this bag does the job. Since I'm a college student I travel a lot from home and school and this bag makes it very helpful. Highly recommend!
on February 19, 2015
I travel a lot for work and had a very similar toiletry bag for many year. My old one was getting very ratty looking, but I didn't want to throw it out since I liked it so much. So I was very happy when I found this bag at amazon. It has great side compartments for smaller pieces like razors and hair accessories, so you know exactly where everything is without digging. The main compartment has plenty of room for shampoo/conditioner/hairspray etc bottles, brushes and combs, and anything you need for personal hygiene.
on April 10, 2017