Lyft Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 1, 2013
My wife used this a few times when traveling. Some of the seams have already torn. Now when she puts an item into one of the clear pockets it actually falls out of sight into the lining of the bag.

There must be better quality versions of this product available. We had similar bags that we used for years.

Save your money and look for something else. Don't buy this.
on February 27, 2014
Give this item rating 5 stars is because it has a Fantastic Space for storage fot the size.

But beware that the folding clear zipper areas are for small and thin items to put in. What tha mean is that if u put too much in the clear pock and it bulks out u will not be able to close or even fold the bag to put away!!! So be warned.

What I like about is that it has improved my reduction of carrying 2 small travel kits into 1! This bag literrally is 3 small Walgreen/CVS/Macy size travel bag in 1!

Overall, I use this as my travel kit for over night or long trip travels for business. Works great for the purpose and awesome price.
on March 28, 2012
I needed a bag with multiple compartments that fit all of my make up and this bag does the job. Since I'm a college student I travel a lot from home and school and this bag makes it very helpful. Highly recommend!
on October 26, 2013
This travel bag is pretty bulky but that means I was able to put everything in that I needed. I was even able to put my medicine container (Gasketed VitaCarry 8 Compartment Pill Box Holds Up To 150 Pills...) in there in addition to all of my toiletries. It stands up nicely on a counter, and can even hang if you wanted that too,. Overall very happy.
on September 28, 2014
I'm amazed at this bag. Its inexpensive and lightweight so I thought it was sort of junky but with travel weight limits its turned out to be just the ticket. Seems to hold everything I need (which is a lot) and it can be rolled up or spread out in your suitcase depending on your needs. I've been using it for at least a year and its holding up. I've cleaned it a couple of times with a lightly soapy cloth and it comes out looking new again. The bottom pocket is big for those 3oz sized (or larger) bottles and tooth brushes. The zippers still all work, even with the pockets jammed full. Its a good deal.
on August 5, 2015
Haven't had this for long, so not sure about it's durability.

I like the big pocket where I can put all my bulky items and the smaller pouches for smaller things and brushes so it's easier to get to. Would be better if there is a hook/hanger.
on February 19, 2015
I travel a lot for work and had a very similar toiletry bag for many year. My old one was getting very ratty looking, but I didn't want to throw it out since I liked it so much. So I was very happy when I found this bag at amazon. It has great side compartments for smaller pieces like razors and hair accessories, so you know exactly where everything is without digging. The main compartment has plenty of room for shampoo/conditioner/hairspray etc bottles, brushes and combs, and anything you need for personal hygiene.
on April 10, 2017
very happy --exactly as expected
on December 28, 2015
I am a camera assistant and bought this for cable organizer.

I super love it. It seems sturdy enough to hold few cables, it's transparent so I can see the inside and there's another big pouch for bigger cable.
The velcro part does not work great for me though, I have to make another velcro strip to close them.
I have used it for a feature length about 3 weeks in rough weather and it was great !
on August 13, 2014
I bought this to hold emergency kit items like bandages, bandaids, steristrips. Etc. It works great! The compartments are a nice size, the plastic is decent- especially for the price. This is not something that will hold up for years as a makeup bag or anything that takes a ton of abuse on a daily basis. But if you are looking for something inexpensive and is well constructed for what it is, look no further. It came within the proper time frame as well. I am debating getting a few more for my 72 hour kits