Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 159 reviews
on February 16, 2016
Large enough to carry all regular sized bottles (shampoo, conditioner, etc) for 2 people and the other compartments are sealed enough to not have to worry about any leakage. Love that you can hang it, too!
on April 10, 2017
very happy --exactly as expected
on January 21, 2015
I actually love this Cosmetics Travel Bag, it is actually exactly what I needed. I have to much make up as it is, but this is gonna come in handy for sure. Got it exactly on time, actually sooner than expected.
on March 19, 2015
Looks good. Good price.
I travel often for my job, and the travel case I had was falling apart -- and it was not the type I could hang up.

After looking at a variety of travel bags for my toiletry items, I opted to purchase this one.

This bag is spacious enough for all items I travel with, conveniently wraps around itself to fit in a suitcase, and hangs well on a door hook (or whatever type of hook your hotel provides). Decent quality as well. It should last a few years...

For the price, can't be beat.
on February 8, 2012
Very good product, two things to be aware of. First, it comes with a metal loop at the top so you might need to provide your own hook, I personally use a coat hanger to hang it up. Second, the width of the overall product means I can not transport my electric toothbrush assembled, I need to take the brush off for it to fit into the bag.

Other than that, it's a fantastic travel toiletry bag.
on January 1, 2013
My wife used this a few times when traveling. Some of the seams have already torn. Now when she puts an item into one of the clear pockets it actually falls out of sight into the lining of the bag.

There must be better quality versions of this product available. We had similar bags that we used for years.

Save your money and look for something else. Don't buy this.
on March 28, 2012
I needed a bag with multiple compartments that fit all of my make up and this bag does the job. Since I'm a college student I travel a lot from home and school and this bag makes it very helpful. Highly recommend!
on May 2, 2012
If this travel bag had a hook on the top instead of a ring, it would be perfect. I bought this for my husband to use while we were on vacation this summer so that instead of unpacking and repacking all the toiletries in the bathroom (an annoying part of travel), he could just keep everything in the bag and hang it up in the bathroom.

It is a nice-sized bag that holds a lot. Right now in it is travel sized shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, shaving cream, disposable razors, qtips, a small loufah, contact cleaner and case, glasses and case, and there's plenty more room to spare if we needed!
on April 3, 2013
During the first 2 months it worked fine.
I did not put any heavy object in it but after 3 months the bag compartments gave in.