Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on August 13, 2015
okay I was looking for a large makeup bag . I'm 19 I'm young I use a lot of products . Everyone else wanted $22- $30 for a bag , I'm not wasting my money on a simple bag until I stumbled across this one I kept looking at it & going back and forth . To be honest the picture doesn't look like I'll hold enough but for $11 plus it came in my favorite color turquoise I thought why not . I made the best decision ever ! It has the pockets on top plus it's still a large make up bag on the bottom . I have 50 brushes , 10 false eyelashes boxes, 2 foundation bottles, compact , elf setting spray bottle and still have room in the bottom bag plus still room to fill out the ones above . The best part you can stuff as much as you want and it still fold up into a perfect square or when I'm on vacation hang it up on the wall . You must get this ! It's worth it !
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2012
I was doubtful about this product because most products like this have multiple compartments but lack space to fit bulkier items. The bag at the bottom creates room for my makeup, lotion and other smaller items that wont fit into the flat compartments. Vibrant color and durable material. Great value.
on August 4, 2016
Good buy! Good price! Nice color! Practical product. Sort of matches my little suitcase.
I took it on a trip last week. Used one pouch for toothbrush and small tooth paste, one pouch for disposable razors and one pouch for little travel bottles. The large zippered area on the bottom, I used for "dry" products, like brush, Kleenex, cottonballs, compact, tweezer, etc.... The hook on the top is quite small and barely worked on the back of the hotel room bathroom door, so that would be my only real complaint.
on June 14, 2016
This bag is really cool! All of the compartments are bigger than what I expected and they work really well. The only problem I have come across with this bag is when you put too many things in it, the Velcro won't reach together so you have to carry it without the handle or it'll fall open. If also noticed that everywhere I have taken this bag to, that I have nowhere to hang it! It is a great bag and it holds a good amount of items before it is too much.
on July 8, 2016
This was fantastic for hauling all of my dance makeup and hair supplies. It holds a ton and it very practical. It's the best one for the price I could find. I've had it for about a year and it has held up well. The black lining gets dirty pretty easily if you have makeup in it, but it's super easy to clean.
on April 9, 2016
The bag on the bottom is much larger than I thought and holds everything you could imagine. It also folds up very well, even with things in all the pockets. It's perfect for all your traveling or even for storing things in your bathroom while you're at home. Plus the blue color is really cute :)
on September 29, 2017
Perfect bag for my makeup but its started ripping at the plastic seams :(
on August 26, 2013
Great travel case. So much room. I can fit full lotion, shampoo, hairspray bottles. It worked great for the 7 day cruise I got it for.
on October 7, 2015
I am happy with this purchase. The compartments are roomy and the color is nice. It would be a 5 star item if it had come with a hanger. I use it in my bathroom to hold my cosmetics. It hangs from an over the door hanging rack.
on February 7, 2017
I love the space and compartments. I have 2 of these and I travel with them often, it just makes my life easier. Just do not fill the clear pouches too much or you will not be able to close it fully around the largest pouch on the bottom.