- Made in USA
- CONVENIENT VERSATILITY: At 1.5” wide, the Canyon is a stylish men’s leather belt that truly goes with everything! From a worn pair of jeans or casual khakis to your finest suit, the needle edge stitching and hand burnished leather make it the perfect choice for any occasion
- REMOVABLE BUCKLE: For a subtle, polished look, we finished off this casual dress belt with a sleek stainless steel roller buckle! Not quite your style? Chicago screw construction allows you to quickly remove and replace the buckle, offering limitless possibilities.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: When most people think of dress belts for men, stiff, rigid leather with no shape comes to mind. But what sets the Canyon apart is our 12oz leather that actually breaks in as you wear it! The result is lasting comfort and a USA made belt that’s uniquely yours.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: From vegetable tanned leather, this full grain leather belt is carefully crafted and environmentally friendly! It offers the strength and durability you can rely on, yet it remains lightweight and extremely easy-to-wear.
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY & FREE EXCHANGES: Fashion trends may come and go, but backed with Hanks’ 100-year warranty, you can rest assured knowing our mens belts will last a lifetime! If our leather cracks, breaks or splits, just let us know and we’ll send you a replacement.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Premium Vegetable Tanned English Bridle Leather For Lifetime of use.
Handcrafted Leather Belts Meet Undeniable Style!
With Monday morning meetings, business casual Fridays and weekends spent with friends, you
need a wardrobe that’s as versatile as you are. Unfortunately, that often results in a closet filled
with unworn accessories.
Simplify your style with Hanks Canyon Belt! Needle edge stitching, hand brushed English bridle
leather and a rich color make it a clean, sophisticated choice for your best suit. But because it
offers classic style without any frills, it’s also the perfect jean belt. You’ll effortlessly
transition from workweek to weekend and look great doing it!
Thanks to a stainless streel roller buckle, the Canyon USA made belt looks sleek and provides a hassle-free off-
and-on! But if you’re looking to reinvent your style, Chicago screw construction allows you to
remove and replace the buckle in a matter of minutes. Add to that our soft, pliable leather, and
you have a durable mens leather belt that’s as comfortable as it is versatile.
At Hanks, we like to think our full grain leather belts do a little more than just hold your pants up. Made by skilled
craftsmen right here in the USA, they’re strong, durable and built to last a lifetime! At .20”
thick, we’re delivering a heavy duty belt you can’t find anywhere else.
Why Choose Our Canyon Belt?- A great casual belt or dress belt
- Features a removable roller buckle
- Soft, pliable and comfortable to wear
- Vegatble Tanned Leather
- USA made belts
Order Your Canyon Belt Now for Style Anytime, Anywhere!
Looks Good With Jeans
Dress or Casual
From jeans to Khakis, to dress slacks the Canyon belt fits right in.
Vegetable Tanned English Bridle Leather
Vegetable Tanned Leather
Vegetable tanned leather develops a patina with use that only gets better with age. The English Bridle leather used in this belt will last decades and never crack, break, or stretch excessively.
USA Made with Premium Construction
Made with pride in the USA. We won't have it any other way!
Hanks Belts always USA Made.
Stainless Steel Roller Buckle
Nickle free buckle is perfect for those that have Nickle allergies. Low profile Stainless steel Buckle will last a lifetime.
Available in 3 Great Colors
Match any outfit with our three great colors
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 6.3 x 1.6 inches
- Item model number: FBA_A2800HAV 36
- Date First Available: March 10, 2016
- ASIN: B01CSY7R2E
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This belt definitely takes some breaking in. A lot of breaking in. I have worn it every day with jeans, khakis, shorts, and a suit for almost 8 months, now. It's still stiff/sturdy, but where I started with the buckle on the 2nd loosest hole at a fairly tight cinch, I can now comfortably wear most pants with my shirt tucked in on the 3rd loosest hole (took about 4 months of daily wear to work it to this point). I know with time the belt will just get more supple and a little looser, which is perfectly fine in my book.
I wear size 30" waist (ok, 31") pants, and don't like a lot of excess belt dragging around, so I bought the Size 32 belt. When I received it, I was worried that I would be disappointed in the total length. In the 2nd loosest buckle hole, the extra belt length is a little on the short side, but the extra length is perfect now that the belt has been broken in and I wear it at the 3rd hole. If you like a little extra belt length or are a 31" pushing 32" waistband, definitely go up to the size 34.
Two items of note - 1) The edges of the leather are painted/coated, which was a little disconcerting at first but the coating has faded/worn-in nicely and doesn't seem so plasticky after some months of wear. Not really a con, but it was something that caught my attention when I first received the belt. 2) The roller on the buckle can be loud. If you've not had a belt with a roller buckle before, it will take some getting used to - I'm still coming to terms with it after 8 months of daily wear.
I was looking for thicker belt and wanted to try this one or possibly get the Filson.
The Filson belt is a double thickness belt. This one is advertised as being a little thinner but has rivets that can be opened and the buckle replaced
I had a concern because the Filson belt you can't open. The rivets are permanent.
I got them both. Of interest, the Filson belt is a little longer in terms of the absolute length. The buckle holes are in the same spot but the belt is about an inch and a half longer so there's a little bit more tongue left over after you buckle your belt
The Hanks belt is actually quite a bit thinner than the double thickness belt from Filson. The Filson belt is actually almost too thick but after having worn it for about a month it does become more flexible and I'm getting used to the fact that it is an extremely sturdy and apparently indestructible belt
The Hanks belt was very well made. The ability to change the buckle is a definite plus.
As I mentioned, the holes line up almost identically for the buckle but the length of the Filson is ever so slightly longer and the thickness is about 50% thicker.
If this matters to you, the Filson belt is probably worth the money. If you're looking for more flexible belt and are happy with the slightly shorter tongue, this one will do the trick.
I did give it only three stars as it was ever so slightly shorter and I realize Hanks makes a very thick belt but that one seemed almost too thick.
So, well made, replaceable buckle. The leather was slightly thinner than I wanted. I kept the Filson as it did hit that sweet spot. Will
Notes of interest
1) I contacted them about how often to condition the belt and I was given a "doesn't need to be conditioned". I am not sure about this for a real leather product. I did see somewhere that they warned over-conditioning can cause the leather to soften, which is desirable for many leather users but not if you using as a CCW because of sagging.
2) The screws were in there a bit tight and I mildly scuffed and scratched the display side of the screws. I eventually found something rubbery with which to press against the surface to hold in place as I attempted to loosen the screws.
3) It developed a squeak/creak after a few weeks and did not go away. I tried a few things, like conditioning, but I found on their site that they recommend baby powder. Worked like a charm and I didn't need much at all. I just dipped a qtip/cottonbud in the powder and lightly dabbed the tip just around the screw holes. Just a light dusting that was semi-transparent was all. Haven't had to redust in a few months.
I purchased the Gunner Stitched 2 weeks ago and found that it holds up my pants way, way better than any of my then current belts. I began giving away my old belts. One was at least 20 years old and still had years left. I saw this belt and I fell in love with it. It whas the only things that my other Hank’s belt doesn’t have, Elegance and a buckle to match. It took me 2 additional weeks to convince myself to splurge for the $70 Canyon but I have no regrets. It’s beautiful