Hanks Extreme - Leather Gun Belt For CCW - Concealed Carry - 17oz. Premium Leather Belt - Made in USA - 100-Year Warranty
|You Save:||$10.00 (14%)|
- THE THICKEST, TOUGHEST GUN BELT YOU'LL EVER OWN: The Hanks Extreme Concealed Carry Belt is made super thick so you can depend on it to perform like a champ with your weapon of choice.
- NO SAG,NO STRETCH, NO BREAK: Load this pistol belt down with all the tactical gear you'll need, this leather duty belt can handle all your guns like your Glock 43, annd accessories: mag pouches, holster, flashlight, taser, radio pouch, etc, you name it.
- VERSATILE FOR EVERYDAY USE: Transitions seamlessly from on-duty to off and from concealed to open carry. Wear it with the leather holster of your choice - IWB, OWB or SOB. Works with belt clip, snaps, loops or paddle.
- USA MADE FROM OUR TOUGHEST EXTREME LEATHER: Each CCW belt is a single 17oz. - very thick - strip of full grain steer hide leather. This stuff is tough and made to last. Looks great for CCW or just holding up your pants.
- 100-YEAR WARRANTY: There is no way our leather gun belt will break. But, to give you peace of mind, we’re willing to make you the most outrageous offer out there. If your Hanks Belt breaks - we’ll give you a new one, no questions asked!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Concealed Carry Belts For Men - Proudly Made in the USA
Express Your Rights The Way You Choose
Whether you prefer to open carry or conceal carry, the choice is yours with the Hanks Extreme Belt. Super handy when you’re traveling between states that have different laws regarding open and concealed carry.
Works With All Leather Holsters and Regular Holsters
You have a wide functionality with the Hanks Extreme Belt. If you prefer to carry inside the waistband or outside, or even in the small of the back - you can do it. Works equally well with holsters that use belt loops, snaps, tunnel, clip or paddle.
Tough As An American Bull And Just As Good Looking
Hanks Extreme Belts are made right here in the US of A from 17 ounces of the finest full-grain steer hide leather. Each leather gun belt is over ¼ inch thick and 1.5 inches wide. Full grain refers to the top layer of hide - the toughest part of the beast. You'll never use another nylon belt after you get your hands on this one. We know you’re going to wear your own buckle anyway, so we make ours removable. We use Chicago Screws, not snaps. They work better.
Order Your New Hanks Extreme Concealed Carry Belt Today and Discover the Difference Real American Quality Makes!
No Sag - No Stretch - No Rollover
- 1/4" Thick: this everyday carry belt will support anything you hang off it with ease.
- Solid one piece leather belt - no fillers.
- 1.5" Wide
Solid Anchor For Your Holster
Solid Anchor For Your Holster
Our solid leather shooting belts will anchor your holster improving your ability to access your firearm with ease.
Decorative stitching for a more refined look.
Our low profile gun belts will look just as good with a hoster on them as they will for everyday wear.
Removable Heavy Duty Roller buckle.
Easily cinch down your belt with our roller buckle or swap it our for one of your favorites, your choice!
8 Holes For The Perfect Fit
Whether you are carrying
- IWB - Inside the waist band
- OWB - Outside the waistband
- Open Carry
- Everday Carry
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have used this with a OWB Kydex holster and a N82 IWB holster with no noticeable sagging on either.
If i had to point out negatives, I could only do two and they would easily fall under, "Well, what would you expect?" category. On some of the pants I have worn this with, getting the "flag" of the belt (I'm sure there is another term but I am referring to the end of the belt after it has gone through the buckle) through the belt loop for the second time around is a hassle and sometimes not even possible. Its hard to put perspective on how thick this belt is until you feel it. Also, one of my carry pistols is a little 380 ACP with a built in clip on the pistol itself. I tried using this belt with that clip and it bent that clip way out, luckily the pistol is so light, it works great with a standard dress belt. Again, I hardly think these two things reflect poorly on the belt as the belt is designed to be thick.
I will freely admit my weight is far too high and I have had to replace many belts in the past because the top of the belt buckle was starting to rust and causing all kinds of skin issues on my stomach where it touched the top of the belt buckle. The belt buckle that came with this belt has not even lost a bit of its sheen.
I have been losing a lot of weight recently to make the doctor happy and am nearing the first hole on the belt. While I do dread buying a new built, when the time comes, I would have no hesitation to replace my existing belt with the same model.
I am not affiliated with Hanks nor have I received any compensation or concessions for this review. Frankly, I hardly ever review anything I buy from Anazon - but this belt deserved an honest take from someone who knows quality (and might be just a little type-A when recognizing that second best is just not acceptable).