Hanks Jean Belt - 1.5" Men's Leather Belt - USA Made, 100-Year Warranty
|You Save:||$10.00 (18%)|
- CASUAL JEAN BELT: From faded jeans to dark-wash denim, our brown leather belt is your new casual go-to favorite! Measuring 1.5” wide and featuring a low profile buckle, it fits most pant styles and provides a clean, classic look without being overly formal or dressy.
- CLASSIC RETRO STYLE: With a throwback style that’s reminiscent of the 1970s, we’re giving your wardrobe an instant upgrade! The raw, distressed look is both rugged and masculine and because the leather is unfinished, it will actually look better every time you wear it.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: Stiff, shiny belts don’t just look cheap, they’re also uncomfortable to wear. Lightweight and worn-in, our leather belts for men get the job done and hold up your pants while moving with your body! So soft and supple, you’ll forget you have it on.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Proudly made in the United States, our casual belts for jeans reflect our commitment to durable design and timeless style! Crafted with 9oz no-break leather, you can rest assured knowing it’s tough, long lasting and resistant against cracks and splitting.
- 100 YEAR WARRANTY: At Hanks Belts, we’re bringing back American craftsmanship and breaking the barrier between style and function! Our leather belts come with a full 100-year warranty and we’re even offering free exchanges for your complete satisfaction.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
USA Made Belts For Men
Premium Leather Belt, Proudly Made in the USA!
Nothing’s more American than a pair of rugged, broken-in jeans. But regardless of how well
your favorite denim fits, you probably pair it with a belt that doesn’t quite live up to the comfort,
style or quality of your jeans.
Whether your denim is old, new, ripped or baggy, Hanks Jean Belt holds up your pants with this distressed leather belt!
Our versatile mens belt measures 1.5” wide and has a rich brown color, making it the perfect fit for
most pant loops and a seamless match for a wide range of denim washes and styles. Complete
with a low profile buckle, you’ll keep things casual without looking sloppy.
Because the leather is unfinished, it takes on a life on its own and actually looks better each time
you wear it! The result is a raw, masculine look with touches of 1970s style. And unlike most of
the cheap belts you find at the department store, ours isn’t hard and stiff. It’s soft, worn-in and
highly flexible, so it moves with your body as you walk for comfort that lasts the entire day.
At Hanks Belts, we know there’s absolutely no substitute for American craftsmanship! That’s
why our products are made in the USA with 9oz no-break leather, ensuring you receive a high
quality product that won’t crack or split.
Why Choose Our Mens Jean Belt?- Great with any type of denim
- Classic, masculine style
- Looks better with each wear
- Flexible, soft and comfortable
- Made in USA
Order Your Belt Now and Redefine Casual Style!
Casual, Simple, lightweight yet rugged buckle goes with any attire.
We kept the buckles simple and lightweight. they go with everything from Khaki's to Jeans and is lightweight so it won't weigh you down.
Other buckle options are available also if you like a different look.
Easily Swap buckle to your choice.
If you have a favorite buckle the Chicago screw construction makes it simple to swap the buckle out to one of your choosing. Unlike snaps which break and cannot be user replaced Chicago screws can easily be replaced.
The Crazy Horse Leather looks great with new or worn in jeans.
6 Holes for nice range of adjustment.
Proudly Made In USA by Hanks Belts.
Don't be fooled by belts marked "Genuine Leather Belts'. Those are inferior. You want Full Grain leather belts like these.
Choose from the Standard Silver buckle or Brass and Tactile Black!
Top customer reviews
****update- belt is holding up well. No issues, still looks new. I'd say this may be the best belt I've ever owned.
seems well made and came in minimal packaging which is good. nice looking leather, would look even better with tumbled finish on the buckle
It's got a 100 year warranty so if the belt lasts like they say, the only con I can think of is it's a little pricey if you're over 55 years old.
What makes it over the top is the Hanks customer service. I read the reviews a lot and still ordered the wrong size. Hanks had emailed me before I even got the belt from Amazon asking me to email them if I needed anything, including a different size. I emailed them on a Sunday afternoon, had a reply that evening and a properly sized belt on the way to me on Monday morning with a prepaid return envelope for the wrong size belt. Who does that anymore??? Love to give my business to companies that still understand the meaning of customer service!
I already have another one of their belts in my shopping cart and anticipate buying a few over the next few months. Highly recommended.