- Automatic calibration with five memorized buffer values, for ease of use
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC), to eliminate the need for extra calculations
- Double-junction, gel-filled pH electrode, to prolong the life of the meter
- Waterproof pH meter, for use indoors and outdoors
- Stainless steel temperature probe with 1 m (3.3') cable, for hard-to-reach locations
Hanna Instruments HI 9124N Auto-Instruction pH Meter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Hanna Instruments|
|Part Number||HI 9124-01|
|Number of Items||1|
|Inside Depth||7.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.16 pounds|
|Measurement Type||Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) , Electrical Conductivity , Temperature|
|Range||-2 to 16 pH|
|Size||With five memorized buffer values|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Hanna Instruments HI 9124 is a handheld waterproof pH, and temperature meter for measuring the acidity or alkalinity of a substance.
The meter features a large, easy-to-read, dual-level LCD screen, with a graphical interface that provides on-screen calibration instructions. Temperature compensation and pH calibration are automatic, with five memorized buffer values (pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18 and 10.01).
The HI 9124 has a range of -2.00 to16.00 pH (+ or - 0.01) with a resolution of 0.01 pH. Temperature range is -20.0 to 120.0 degrees C/-4.0 degrees F to 248.0 degrees F (+ or - 0.4 degrees C /+ or - 0.8 degrees F) with a resolution of 0.1 degrees C/0.1 degrees F. Input impedance is 1012 Ohm, and the meter operates using four 1.5V AAA batteries (sold separately).
pH testers measure the acidity or alkalinity of a substance and are commonly used by researchers, manufacturers, and hobbyists.
Hanna Instruments manufactures a wide variety of analytical instrumentation, including pH meters, multi-parameter meters, electrodes, chemical reagents and buffer solutions. Founded in 1978, Hanna is headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, with subsidiaries in 32 countries. Hanna Instruments holds many firsts in the field of analytical instrumentation, including a pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor, an electronic pocket-sized pH tester, and a replaceable electrode pH pocket tester. To ensure the quality of their products, Hanna is a vertically integrated manufacturer and does not subcontract any part of its manufacturing.
What's in the Box?
- HI 1230B combination double-junction, gel-filled pH electrode
- HI 7662 stainless steel temperature probe with 1m (3.3') cable
- pH 4.01 and 7.01 buffer solutions (20 mL sachets)
- 100 mL plastic beaker
Top Customer Reviews
This is not good. What do I do with this thing now?
See the Top Rated pH Meters in our pH Meter Reviews.