- Positive displacement solenoid-driven chemical dosing pump for use in industrial processes and manufacturing applications
- Maximum flow rate of 1.5 liters per hour (LPH) and pressure of 13 bar
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF), and fluoroelastomer (FKM), and glass components for corrosion resistance
- Adjustable knob for control of fluid rate from 0 to 100 percent
- Accepts 115V, 50/60Hz input power
Hanna Instruments BL1.5-1 Blackstone Chemical Feed Dosing Pump, 1.5 LPH, 115V
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Hanna Instruments|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||6.6 pounds|
|Pressure Flow Rate||1.5 LPH|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Hanna Instruments BL1.5-1 chemical feed dosing pump has a 1.5 liters per hour (LPH) output at a pressure of 13 bar and is suitable for use in industrial processes and manufacturing applications. The Blackstone-series pump is positive displacement and solenoid-driven for consistent flow with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF), and fluoroelastomer (FKM), and glass components for corrosion resistance. A single knob adjusts fluid output from 0 to 100 percent. This pump accepts 115V, 50/60Hz input power and meets the Ingress Protection (IP65) standard for resistance to dirt and water.
Hanna Instruments manufactures analytical instrumentation and supplies, including pH meters, electrodes, chemical reagents, and buffer solutions. The company, founded in 1978 and headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.