- Three-point calibration with five memorized buffers for ease of use, and increased accuracy
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) to eliminate the need for additional calculations
- Includes a pH probe and temperature probe for preferred measurement
- Good laboratory practices (GLP) feature to recall last calibration data
- Can be used with oxidation reduction (ORP) probes to eliminate need for additional meters
Hanna Instruments HI 255 Combination pH/mV and EC/TDS/NaCl Meter, For Laboratories
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Hanna Instruments|
|Part Number||HI 255|
|Number of Items||1|
|Inside Depth||9.4 inches|
|Item Weight||5.5 pounds|
|Measurement Type||pH , mV , Electrical Conductivity , Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) , Salinity|
|Size||pH/mV and EC/TDS/NaCl|
Customers Also Shopped For
The HI 255 is a multi-parameter micro-processor-based pH, oxidation reduction potential (ORP), conductivity, salinity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) bench meter.
The meter features a large LCD screen, automatic temperature compensation (ATC) or manual compensation, and calibration at up to three points, with five memorized buffer solutions pH 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01.
pH range is -2.00 to 16.00 (+ or - 0.01pH) with a resolution of 0.01 pH, or -2.000 to 16.000 (+ or - 0.002 pH) with a resolution of 0.001 pH. Temperature range is - 10.0 to 120.0 degrees C, ORP range is + or - 699.9 mV or 2000 mV, and salinity range is 0.0 to 400.0% NaCl. Conductivity range is 0.00 to 29.99 uS/cm; 30.0 to 299.9 uS/cm; 300 to 2999 uS/cm; 3.00 to 29.99 mS/cm; 30.0 to 200.0 mS/cm; up to 500.0 mS/cm actual conductivity. TDS range is 0.00 to 14.99 ppm; 15.0 to 149.9 ppm; 150 to 1499 ppm; 1.50 to 14.99 g/l; 15.0 to 100.0 g/l; up to 400.0 g/l actual TDS (with 0.80 factor). Dimensions are 240 by 182 by 74 mm (9.4 by 7.1 by 2.9”), with weight 1.1 kg (2.5 lbs); kit with holder is 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs).
pH testers measure the acidity or alkalinity of a substance and are commonly used by researchers, manufacturers, and hobbyists.
Hanna Instruments manufactures a wide variety of analytical instrumentation, including pH meters, multi-parameter meters, electrodes, chemical reagents and buffer solutions. Founded in 1978, Hanna is headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, with subsidiaries in 32 countries. Hanna Instruments holds many firsts in the field of analytical instrumentation, including the world’s first pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor, electronic pocket-sized pH tester, and replaceable electrode pH pocket tester. To ensure the quality of its products, Hanna is a vertically integrated manufacturer and does not subcontract any part of its manufacturing.
What’s in the Box?
- HI 1131B Glass-body combination pH electrode with 1 m (3.3') cable
- HI 76310 Conductivity / TDS probe
- HI 7662 Temperature probe
- HI 76404 Electrode holder
- pH 4.01 & 7.01 Buffer Solutions (20 mL each)
- HI 7071S Electrolyte solution
- 12VDC power adapter
- Instruction Manual