- Manual one- or two-point calibration with included electrolyte solution or in air for ease of use
- Probe body made from reinforced plastic for durability
- Includes 4 m (13') cable for hard-to-reach applications
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) to eliminate unnecessary calculations
- Tables included for salinity and altitude compensation for making necessary adjustments
Hanna Instruments HI 9142W Dissolved Oxygen Wine Meter, For Measurements Taken Directly from Bottle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Hanna Instruments|
|Part Number||HI 9142W|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||For Measurements Taken Directly from Bottle|
Customers Also Shopped For
The HI 9142W is a waterproof oxygen meter with a reinforced plastic polarographic probe and a 4 m (13’) cable for difficult-to-reach field applications. Calibration is manual at one or two points with included 7041S electrolyte solution, while 100 percent calibration is done in air.
The meter has a range of 0.0 to 19.9 mg/L (+ or - 1.5 F.S) and a resolution of 0.1 mg/L. The HI 9142W operates from 0 to 50 degrees C (32 to 122 degrees F), and automatically compensates for temperature (ATC) from 0 to 30 degrees C. Dimensions are 196 x 80 x 60 mm (7.7 x 3.1 x 2.4"), with weight 500 g (1.1 lb.).
Dissolved oxygen meters are used in a variety of applications to monitor the amount of oxygen present in water. Applications include sewage and water treatment plants, pollution control, fish farms, and various types of manufacturing.
Hanna Instruments manufactures a wide variety of analytical instrumentation, including pH meters, multi-parameter meters, electrodes, chemical reagents and buffer solutions. Founded in 1978, Hanna is headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, with subsidiaries in 32 countries. Hanna Instruments holds many firsts in the field of analytical instrumentation, including a pH electrode with a built-in temperature sensor, an electronic pocket-sized pH tester, and a replaceable electrode pH pocket tester. To ensure the quality of their products, Hanna is a vertically integrated manufacturer and does not subcontract any part of its manufacturing.
What’s in the Box?
- HI 76407/4 D.O. probe with 4 m (13') cable with 2 spare membranes
- HI 7041S electrolyte solution (30 mL)
- Four 1.5V AA batteries
- Instruction manual
- Carrying case