- See an alternate version of this item that is available new and sold by Amazon.com.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hannah Montana Soundtrack Soundtrack
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
This cd features music from the show, and it is really catchy. "The Best of Both Worlds" is the opening theme, extolling the joys of being a star and a normal kid all at the same time.
"Just Like You" is a well crafted pop song where Miley Cyrus (aka Hannah Montana) reaches out and identifies with her young audience. There are also songs from the promising young girl group Everlife, Jesse McCartney, and Click Five.
This is music that doesn't delve into deep issues, but it is infectious and it will speak to young people, and best of all, it is clean. Recommended!
1. Best of Both Worlds 4\5- I really like this song, but I hear it everyday on the theme song, and over the radio all the time, so it gets all little annoying.
2. Who Said 5\5- This song really helps you believe in yourself and makes you realize you can do anything.
3. Just Like You 5\5- This song is pop and it has good taste, a song that can make you really understand Hannah Montana
4. Pumpin up The Party 3\5- This song is ok, it's too repetitive.
5. If We Were A Movie 4\5-I like this song alot, but it's not my favorite, don't get me wrong, I love it like all the other tracks
6. I've Got Nerve 10\5- I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH! THIS SONG IS EDGY AND FUN AND I LUV IT!
7. The Other Side of Me 4\5- This song is just like best of both worlds
8. This is The Life 5\5- A slow and steady beat that makes you just relax and listen too.
9. Pop Princess (Click Five)4\5- This song makes you feel you are your own person, and it's nice.
10. She's No You (Jesse McCarteny) 4\5- This song is good, it's about a boy finding the inside of a girl instead of the out.
11. Finding Yourself In You (Everlife)- 8\5- I love Everlife and I love this song about your own destiny.
12. Shining Star (B5) 2\5- The screwed up 3\4ths of it, like they usually do. I'm sorry but I don't like B5.
13. I Learned From You 9\5-I really good father and daughter (Billy Ray and Miley)closure to cherish. I like this song, too.
So what are you waiting for? Give the great CD a try and pop it in...
Best of Both Worlds 5/5 talks about how miley/hannah leads a double life but wnats to be normal
Who Said 5/5 you'll be humming this and nt even know it!
Just Like You 4/5 well sung and talks about how miley is just like us
Pumpin' up the Party 5/5 love it. A real just wanna have fun song
if we were a Movie 4/5 Really sweet and a song some can realte to
I got Nerve 5/5 By far the best one on here. Listen to it when you feel good or bad! This song could be about me
The other Side of Me 5/5 You won't belive the vocals. I love this one!
This is the Life 5/5 This is on my itunes most played list.
Pop Princess 2/5 I'm sure this means something, but I can't figure out what. Not the best one and not by Miley.
She's No you 4/5 I have to admit, this songs okay.
Find Yourself in you 4/5 Go Everlife!
Shining Star 3/5 Not a big B5 fan.
I learned From You 5/5 Great! Shows Miley and her dad's connection!
Overall: 5 stars Nice job, Miley.
I ripped the songs to my daughters MP3 player, and now she listens to them everywhere.
As in cut one, the Best of Both World (the TV shows theme song), the young girl Mylie (MylieCyrus . the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus) explores the side of bring both a real child and a real child celebrity
on cut two-Who Said That-This cut deals with celebrity rumor and gossip. Cut 7 & 8 (The Other Side of Me & This is The Life) are the flip side of Mylie and Hannah
I Learned From You preformed by Mylie Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus is a nice closing to this CD. Very heartwarming ideal of a father and daughter
the DVD is great concert footage, it seem studio concert footage, but it works to showcase a performing Hannah Montana
This CD seems like a Brittany Pop cd and It works
Bennet Pomerantz AUDIOWORLD
And the music is actually great! The kind of music you want to blast on a sunny Saturday morning when you're happy and dancing around the house with the windows open and things are great. I think I've listened to the CD even more than my kids have since we got it!
Miley Cyrus is one talented girl! And at only fourteen years old, who knows where this girl is going? She's one to watch! Get her first CD now! Highly recommended!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good soundtrack for the younger generation. I purchased it for my son and he loved it!Published 22 months ago by Donna Ragan
I laugh at those who praise this for being things that it is really completely devoid of. Such as; emotion, originality, and creativity. Read morePublished on October 3, 2007 by Carolyn
Miley Cyrus, better known as teen pop sensation "Hannah Montana" does a wonderful job in this CD, and it is escpecially good for her first album. Read morePublished on April 9, 2007 by Jennifer L. Bouse
Once again a gift for my daughter,sings and dances to it all the time.Fast delivery.Thanks!Published on February 6, 2007 by L. Schoener
My family enjoys dancing to this CD. It is great fun!Published on January 17, 2007 by Cristi LaPrad
TENGO UNA HIJA DE 8 AÑOS A LA CUAL LE ENCANTO ESTE CD. LO ESCUCHA DIA Y NOCHE. INCLUSO DESEA SU FIESTA DE CUMPLEAÑOS DE HANNAH MONTANA Y QUE PONGA SU MUSICA TODA LA... Read morePublished on January 12, 2007 by Liz Aguilar Castro
I gave this CD to my 3 nieces for Christmas and they love it. My sister said that my one niece comes home from school and goes straight to her bedroom and puts the CD on and... Read morePublished on January 11, 2007 by Monica Hathaway
I love this cd im a big fan of the show and the cd is just amazing and fun to listen to. The songs are great and the pictures inside are nice too.Published on January 11, 2007 by SuperGirl