BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

Hannah Montana 3
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 3, 2009
They finally got it right!! The drums and the beat in "Its All Right Here!" You need a sound system that picks up base pretty good so the deep sound of the drums and the beat does not sound like the typical snare drum being beat to death. The writers, Antonina Armato and Tim Jones really brought in some solid Hip Hop beat that you can use for Lindy and the variations of Swing. I don't know how much Miley contributed to the writing of this song, but I am sure she had her hand in it.

Then there is what I think of as Miley and Hannah expressing themselves with depth as the "Real" character and maybe pleas and recitals of/for understanding and help. That is particularly track 8 "Every Part of Me" and track 3 "Mixed Up.; Then possibly Track 5, "Just a Girl." I thought maybe that Miley had written those songs, but found not, however, I am sure she probably worked over those songs until they fit her and Hannah. And in the end she sung them and did put into them what she wanted. In all cases, Miley/Hannah did a great job, as usual. It is a great album for all ages and a lot of good dance music.

With 2010 being the last year for Hannah, I am sure both ladies have a lot of feeling about each other even though they are one. With Miley's next movies not including Hannah, a lot of shakeout has to occur as well as emotion. The movies "The Last Song" and probably "Wings" will launch her into her own as a more dramatic actress. Both movies will present plenty of challenge and maybe Miley's life-changing experience especially as Hannah fades into Miley's very important, emotional and entwined past.
on July 11, 2017
Daughter like it and that is all that matters
on February 14, 2015
The music on this cd is good. My only concern was that the cd came unsealed. The worst part is that when you load into iTunes, the names of the songs don't appear, they are listed as "track 01, track 02 "... I wish I would have known that ahead of time and would not have purchased. All other hannah Montana CDs purchased from Amazon work great and are sealed. The titles of the songs show up just fine in iTunes for those.
on September 1, 2009
Being a big fan of Miley Cyrus and Hannah Montana this cd didn't disappoint me at all. All the songs of Miley's/Hannah's are wonderful and prove that she has true talent, unlike some of the singers today. She is and always will be my favorite singer forever. I love some of the songs that I have heard on the Hannah Montana:The Movie soundtrack and the other new songs like "Let's Chill"(Ice Cream Freeze), " I wanna know you"(both versions Miley alone and the duet version.)I enjoy her songs more and more with each album, that I can listen to her albums all the way through.

I am so happy with this album, season and I can't wait for more Hannah Montana.
on February 1, 2010
I bought this as a gift for my nine year old niece and she loves Hannah Montana. However, I also downloaded the music to my IPOD and I'm 33. Hannah/Miley's music is catchey and fun and good for all ages. It's nice to have something in common with my niece that we can share together. Call me weird or crazy, but I'm a 33 year old Hannah Montana fan! If you're a fan of the show, you should be a fan of this CD because there are a lot of songs that you will recognize from the TV show. My niece and I are happy with this CD!
on September 17, 2009
This soundtrack is what I consider the best out of all three of the show's soundtracks. While "Hannah Montana" was what I'd call "sweet and cute" and "Hannah Montana 2" was for the most part, more of the same, this one is almost completely different. It's just as energetic but there's just different about this one. A sort of maturity that follows along with the growth of the Miley Stewart character we've seen throughout the series.

Most of the Hannah Montana songs are wonderful. "Ice Cream Freeze" and "Just A Girl" are the only ones that I didn't care for too much.

The songs with other singers are just terrible. The Mitchel Musso song is 100% awful. And I don't really like the "I Wanna Know You" duet(well, it sounds like he just recorded some stuff and the spliced the two songs together rather than them being in the same recording session) with David Archuleta nor do I see why they felt the need to include it on the same CD as the normal version. And, as always the problems with these Disney CDs, the remix of an older song is completely pointless(in this case, Corbin Bleu on "If We Were A Movie" which suffers from the same problem as "I Wanna Know You" though at least it was from two seasons ago). I will never understand why Disney feels the need to include songs with OTHER people on a "Hannah Montana" CD. Soundtrack of the show or otherwise, it just wastes space and is annoying.

Problems aside, it is a very good buy if you're a fan of this style of music and especially if you're a fan of the series or Miley Cyrus in general.
on August 10, 2009
If you are a fan of Miley Cyrus, her Disney TV series Hannah Montana, or upbeat pop music, this CD is a must. The highlights are the two duets, one with David Archuletta and one with Corbin Bleu. Glad they included both! The Mitchel Musso song is a worthy addition as well, and makes sense as he plays Oliver on the show. Though two songs were already on the HM movie soundtrack, they belong here as well. We pre-ordered this one and were not disappointed.
on December 17, 2016
Love reading these books
on June 26, 2014
This is my favorite HM soundtrack, has amazing songs with beautiful lyrics. If you listen it nowadays you'll find that many songs talks about miley's currently life.
on December 11, 2012
My daughters love it. They got the last seasons videos to watch and lived the songs on it. So this covers the songs and they have a blast singing them in the car too! They even get stuck in my head:) Love hannah lil ones will love this :)