Expandable Coupon Organizer - Black
|Price:||$16.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy weight coated nylon
- Machine Washable
- 4.5" tall x 8.25" wide and expands up to 2" deep
- Made In China
- 24 divider cards and 33 preprinted labels
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Original Expandable Coupon Organizer was designed with the serious coupon shopper in mind. The Expandable Organizer has a gusset that will expand depending on the number of coupons enclosed-up to 2-Inch wide. The Expandable Organizer can hold up to 300 coupons and comes with 24 heavyweight card stock divider cards with 33 preprinted stick-on labels. Designed to snap on to the grocery cart-either on the back of the child seat or side of the cart-so your coupons are always at your fingertips. The organizer also features a front pocket which is perfect for your grocery list and/or discount cards. The Organizer closes tight with a secure Velcro closure so you never have to worry about your coupons spilling out. The Expandable Organizer is the perfect way to organize coupons and maximizing savings. This also makes a perfect gift for someone who enjoys saving money.
Top Customer Reviews
But... Just as a heads up.
1. Some of the dividers are cut poorly and leave a edge. This isn't a huge deal, as it is the bottom portion.
2. The stickers are folded in the pouch upon receipt, so the middle row of stickers is loose. I had one sticker mostly off the sheet.
3. The labels are not cut all the way through, so you have to carefully tear some a part. The sticker paper is thin, so be careful not to rip the labels.
4. The text is not printed evenly on the label. There are a few that have a pinch run over to the next label.
5. Sucks there are more labels than dividers. You have to carefully choose which labels you want to use. Luckily, there were some I could easily discount, like the double coupon (I prefer to group by category) and the alcohol label. I did double two labels on the same card though, as they were similar, so I didn't want to waste another divider. Fruits/Juices shouldn't necessarily be combined? Fruits/Product makes more sense unless they're talking about can or container fruits, but it's still a weird combo.
6. The labels are a pinch wider than the divider lip. You have to fold over the tips.
Other than these few petty complaints, I love it. The actual holder is perfect. Good quality. I've had the cheap plastic ones in the past that are just a pain in the butt, so this one is great. The material is good and should take the beating of my purse well.
EDIT: The labels didn't work for me. I ended up using the back of the cards and making my own sections. I thought I had carefully selected what I would need, but 99% of them just didn't apply the way i wanted.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is perfect for hanging onto my shopping cart as I am hunting for low prices with my coupons in tow!